Bad
Good

Robinson Littleton: I am fortunate that my grandchildren attend Robinson Littleon, the admin and teaching staff are excellent. They stay on top of issues that may arise and work with parents or in my case grandparents to correct behavior or learning issues.

You would not believe the great science programs at this school!! They have been award winning for the last four years, earning grants to support a community forest, a hydroponic system, many gardens , and a science lab full of animals for the students to study. There is even a zookeepers club. The community has become involved and the students do service learning projects in the community. There are three great churches providing adult volunteers to work with the students. There is a real family atmosphere with everyone working together. I am proud that my four kids got to experience this.

I love this school! There is an amazing science program with outdoor activities and a garden! The students get to do hands- on science in a lab every week!

I am thrilled with Robinson Littleton. Our daughter graduated this school and we have boys attending now. We have to say hats off to each and everyone of you. You are one not to be compared. We hope that your school is not one to lose anyone during this economic hardship. We need each and everyone of you! Our prayes are with you. Thank you for all you do not only for our children but for every child that is there. You are the school for children to attend...

I love this school my daughter has been here for two years and will be going to second grade next year. I volunteer almost daily in my daughters class and else where in the school . I think if you can volunteer even an hour a week it does make a huge inpack in the kids lives. It feels like family there. It will be a sad day when we have to move at the end of second grade.

I can only speak to the Pre-K ESE Autism classrooms and I think the teachers are EXCELLENT! These teachers are especially skilled, and communicate extremely well with their families. However, I understand the other reviews from parents that state they are not thrilled with the school. The environment lacks enthusiasm and I would not like for my child to continue at the school for kindergarten and beyond. The principal did respond immediately to one issue I had and I greatly appreciate that. I know that the teacher we have has great enthusiasm for her students success and really goes to bat for their needs. I know that most families for this school work hard and cannot be involved... this is a major area of where the community needs improvement to help the school improve. I like having uniforms and this school and just wish the school was more academically driven.

Last modified Dr Carrie D Robinson Littleton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.