Posted August 05, 2013
I have two students of North im my family.A daughter that was a graduate last year and a son who is a junior this year. I feel like they are getting the ultimate high school experience by attending here. So much going on and for them to be involved in.We aremoving to Georgia and it just breaks my heart that my son won't be able to finish his high schooling there.

Posted November 08, 2011
I currently attend this school. And I am not an artsy person. What if you were sent to this school by a parent and you HAVE to go here? They need more classes other than Chorus 1, Chorus 2, Acting 1 and Acting 2. It s just crazy. From all of the students that switched from here to Island Coast about 5-10, said they like Island Coast a WAY better school. Everyone I know that switched liked it better at their current school. I just think North needs an update. Plus, this school is so old and its outside (which is NOT FUN during the summer in Florida!!). The school has cracks on the second floor in the hallways and there are cracks in the walls of the office. It is a very old school. I get anxiety walking upstairs. I can t look at the ground. The teachers do care about your grades. But don't put an effort on you. Plus, some assign WAY to much work. I am trying to get my parents to let me switch out of here next semester. On the outside and at the events North looks like a fantastic school and that's what I thought but it's nothing what I expected it to be. The bullying is OUTRAGEOUS here also. Take it from a current student that CAN NOT stand it here.

Posted March 28, 2011
Removing my daughter from this school, due to bullying. Constant harrassment by girls who are complete thugs inside and outside the school. The students absolutely rule the school and the administration has no control over the constant harrassment. Due yourself a favor and choose another school!!!

North Fort Myers High School 3

Posted March 16, 2011
The school itself is good, some of the teachers however, need to be replaced. Alot of them are VERY rude and do not teach well. The programs offered at North are very limited too.

Posted May 01, 2010
Better school? Where? North High is an A school. Our gifted daughter will be a freshmen next year in their new AICE program, and she's ecstatic since most of her friends are going to North as well. Their AICE teachers in particular are just phenomenal. Its easy to toss out rumors about fights and bullying. If you really want to see what the school is like, visit their web site and schedule a tour like we did. Then you'll be able to see (and judge) for yourself. I think you'll be just as impressed as we were...

North Fort Myers High School 0

Posted April 23, 2010
Honestly...find a better school. My daughter has several teachers who put no effort into class assignments. There are fights in the lunch room every week, and the bullying is out of control. This principal has her head in the sand with the discipline.

Posted April 04, 2010

Posted March 26, 2010
teachers are ridiculous and the principal doesn't support the arts in anyway what so ever. I Hate This School

Posted December 01, 2009
An outstanding school. Back-to-back A ratings, great school spirit, and now a magnet for kids interested in design and technology. Their web site is second to none. The school has come a long way from years past, and now ranks just behind Fort Myers...

North Fort Myers High School 0

Posted October 15, 2009
Myself, my brothers, my son are alumni's and now my daughter attends. This school is the most spirited, and has become an A school which is almost unheard of at the high school level

North Fort Myers High School
5000 Orange Grove Boulevard, North Fort Myers, FL  33903
Last modified North Fort Myers High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Fort Myers High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top