952 students|Lee

Bad
Good

Tropic Isles Elementary School 3

Posted May 07, 2015
Mt school is very great.In my school we do very fun thing like to memorize math fact we use little play fishies. The other fun thing is when a class meets its goals they get icecream party's.Also we have these things called bolts and if a teacher sees your class being good they give you one and, when you get a lot you get to have celebrations and prizes like pizza party's and fish.

Posted November 24, 2014
I couldn't be happier. My son is in kindergarten, and progressing ahead very rapidly. I believe in part its the Glasser Sterling training, along with the continuing dedication of the teaching staff to maintain a very high standard of excellence.

Posted April 19, 2010
This school has bent over backwards and gone above and beyond to get our child into a IEP program. She has ADHD and is dyslexic, with an IQ of 141 at age 7 (she is now 10 ) she is now a full time gifted student with straight A's thanks to the effort of the teachers and administrators at Tropic Isles.

Posted February 21, 2009
My daughter is in 2nd grade at Tropic Isles and has attended since K. She has made tremendous growth! Not only is this staff willing to work hard to help all kids succeed they offer many offer school things for students and parents. They have after school a choir group, Odyssey of the Mind, Future Prblem Solving, Recorder Club, Fitness Club, Newspaper Club, Eco Club, extended day, dances and probably more that I do not know about. They also offer parents many chances to learn about their child's progress and how to help them. They have SAT 10 info. nights, curriculum nights, reading nights, student led conferences, Coffee with the Principal, etc. I toured many schools and when I realized how well Tropic Isles was doing I knew that it was the best place to send my daughter! And I was right!

Posted September 10, 2008
i love tropic isles because it teaches you alot of stuff!

Posted June 26, 2008
I chose this school due to the fact the my child is in the all day gifted program. Of the choices in my district this school had the most A's in the last 5 years. I believe it was 4 which were all consecutive. I have been very happy with the gifted program and the teachers are excellent. My son has just blossomed in this school and I would recommend that if your child is to be in a gifted program you chose Tropic Isles!!

Tropic Isles Elementary School 4

Posted August 07, 2006
It wasnt one of my first choice schools, but I was convinced after one year of schooling. I was inpressed by the teachers, and their skills in dealing with my child, and other children. The teaching staff is teriffic. However, the office staff could use a little more customer based help.. The seem to think every parent that walks in there is an idiot.. I often went to my childrens class parties to volenteer, as well as my family, and found the main office staff of no help at all.

Posted June 04, 2006
This is an excellent school. Tremendous gains in student achievement have occurred over the last several years, and students are treated well.

Posted March 30, 2005
I am very pleased with Tropic Isles! The gifted program us phenominal! I am convinced that it is the teachers and staff that can make a difference in children's lives and here at Tropic Isles they do just that. I highly recommend this school!

Tropic Isles Elementary School 2

Posted March 01, 2005
I feel this school is unequipped to handle certain circumstances in which they feel they are qualified. Due to the recent hurricanes, my child suffered from 'Post Traumatic Stress Disorder' which led to a diagnosed case of Turettes Syndrom. This school handled this situation poorly and actually restrained my child because of disruptive behavior which could have been prevented if I were allowed to sit in class for 10 minutes to get him adjusted gradually.

5145 Orange Grove Boulevard, North Fort Myers, FL  33903
Last modified Tropic Isles Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.