952 students|Lee

Bad
Good

Mt school is very great.In my school we do very fun thing like to memorize math fact we use little play fishies. The other fun thing is when a class meets its goals they get icecream party's.Also we have these things called bolts and if a teacher sees your class being good they give you one and, when you get a lot you get to have celebrations and prizes like pizza party's and fish.

I couldn't be happier. My son is in kindergarten, and progressing ahead very rapidly. I believe in part its the Glasser Sterling training, along with the continuing dedication of the teaching staff to maintain a very high standard of excellence.

This school has bent over backwards and gone above and beyond to get our child into a IEP program. She has ADHD and is dyslexic, with an IQ of 141 at age 7 (she is now 10 ) she is now a full time gifted student with straight A's thanks to the effort of the teachers and administrators at Tropic Isles.

My daughter is in 2nd grade at Tropic Isles and has attended since K. She has made tremendous growth! Not only is this staff willing to work hard to help all kids succeed they offer many offer school things for students and parents. They have after school a choir group, Odyssey of the Mind, Future Prblem Solving, Recorder Club, Fitness Club, Newspaper Club, Eco Club, extended day, dances and probably more that I do not know about. They also offer parents many chances to learn about their child's progress and how to help them. They have SAT 10 info. nights, curriculum nights, reading nights, student led conferences, Coffee with the Principal, etc. I toured many schools and when I realized how well Tropic Isles was doing I knew that it was the best place to send my daughter! And I was right!

i love tropic isles because it teaches you alot of stuff!

I chose this school due to the fact the my child is in the all day gifted program. Of the choices in my district this school had the most A's in the last 5 years. I believe it was 4 which were all consecutive. I have been very happy with the gifted program and the teachers are excellent. My son has just blossomed in this school and I would recommend that if your child is to be in a gifted program you chose Tropic Isles!!

Last modified Tropic Isles Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.