North Fort Myers, FL
Students enrolled: ?
Before care: Yes

Posted November 10, 2013
My daughter is attending Good Shepherd School. She is on the A/B Honor Roll. She is excelling in all she does mainly because of the support and encouragement of her teachers. They use the Abeka Book Program. Which is a Christian Bible based strong Curriculm. My daughter loves the warm and friendly atmosphere. They have Drama as well as Athletic programs. If you are looking for a good school for your children; we highly recommend Good Shepherd Lutheran School.

Posted August 02, 2013
This school is not well organized. There is a lot of favoritism, a lot of drama, and some teachers are very disrespectful to students. I believe they need to hire a new staff or get their act together to make a whole team. I believe if everyone cooperates they can make this school a better place. When I first started off at this school everything was well taking care of. My last year here was not very good. A teacher was disrespectful to me for no reason. I believe they need a new staff myself.

Posted February 22, 2013
You need to think very, VERY hard about sending your child to this school. They have continually charged me and overbilled me for services we didn t ask for and weren t present for. The Accountant does not keep records so to make up for lost costs they create something to bill parents for. $100 registration fee and then told me that they could not teach my child or help him, they refused him Title I tutoring but then grabbed me on the way out the door (the last day) and said that he could go if he wanted and now they are saying I owe $190 in book fees when I was told by the tutors, AND THE PRINCIPAL, that the school is not equipped to teach children. How s that for a good Christian? They need more God in their school and less GREED (not to mention some accounting classes).

Posted January 22, 2013
I have a child who attends Good Shepherd School and I could not possible be happier. Every employee of that school: the teachers, principal, secretary, even the maintenance staff, always go out of their way to acknowledge and help the students. I have never seen such an amazing education for my child in such a loving environment. i am so thankful we moved her here this year. The people that are bashing this school are probably people that owe tons of money and go around using then bashing to make themselves look good. Grow up, get a job, and get a life!!! GO TO GOOD SHEPHERD if you want a quality education for your child.

Posted January 17, 2013
I have grandchildren attending that school. I feel the Principal and teachers are a cut above. I've never met a more caring person than their principal. It's sad to hear someone bad mouth a school and or a teacher while they mention prayer in the same sentence. With that low level of inteligence they may want to go back to school. A public school.

Posted January 15, 2013
I am a parent of 2 children that have been at this school for 3 years. We are delighted with the education that they are receiving, and the care they are given. The teachers know and care about my children and I love the family atmosphere. This school cares about the whole child...spiritually and educationally!

Posted December 08, 2012
Pray hard about whether or not to send your child to this school. It is not what it appears from the outside. They desperately need a new principal, and a fresh vision for this school. There has been a mass exodus of children and teachers the last few years because of ill treatment. Once parent's eyes are open to what is going on, they leave. The school claims to be a Christian school but they do not behave as a Christian school, and unfortunately the church has no control or say in how the school is functioning. There are some great teachers there, but unfortunately they are caught in a poorly run school. You are better off putting your children in the public schools nearby.

Posted December 08, 2012
I have to agree with the other parent. I wish the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod or the organization that accredits the school would send someone in undercover, whether a teacher or a student so they can see what is actually happening day to day. The principal and some staff need better training, they are too overwhelmed.

Posted September 22, 2007
I had two boys graduate from from this school. I nowhave a great niece who attends. GS continues to provide an excellent education in a loving and caring environment.

Good Shepherd Lutheran School 4

Posted July 10, 2007
This is a wonderful school. Wonderful student to teacher ratio. The teachers care about each individual student. Great family atmosphere.

Good Shepherd Lutheran School
4770 Orange Grove Boulevard, North Fort Myers, FL  33903
Last modified Good Shepherd Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Good Shepherd Lutheran School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top