North Fort Myers, FL

Posted March 26, 2013
My two year old started Grace Community about three months ago and in her first week alone, she got a double ear infection and bronchitis. Her third week she got head lice and every time we clear her up and she goes back she comes home with more bugs in her hair! This past week she's come home with a bumpy rash on her neck, turns out she's got scabies! This place is disgusting and I have never been so aggravated with a school in my life.

Posted August 22, 2010
I love Grace Community, and so does my 2 year old daughter! She asks to go to school on the weekends;). She loves her teachers. The staff there is warm and caring towards the children. My daughter's vocabulary has grown by leaps and bounds and she has picked up a little Spanish! During the summer they had bounce houses and water slides for the kids, Clown Day ad Pirate Day. They do a lot with the children. I would recommend this school to anyone!

Posted January 31, 2008

Grace Community School 0

Posted January 24, 2008
My kids have been going to Grace Community in Ft Myers for 3 years. I am very happy that we chose this school. My chidren are always excited about wearing their 'whales t-shirts' on Fridaysso that they can be in 'The Whale Shirt Parade'. They love Bible time so much that I have noticed them 'teaching' their own'class' durin playtime at home. And my 4 year old can already read very well thanks to their eading program. I am very thankful for Grace Communityand all of it's loving staff! Keep up the good work!

Posted January 23, 2008
We have been attending Grace Community School for several years now. I feel safe having my children there and both my children love the school and teachers. Thanks Grace Community for taking good care of our precious little ones.

Posted October 11, 2005

Posted September 03, 2004

Grace Community School 4

Posted August 27, 2004
I would rate them a 9 out of ten because they do seem to care about the children but I dont like how when you come to pick up your kid they call it back to the teachers I would prefer to get my child from the class so I could check how the teacher is handling the children and what they are doing with out their knowing I am there. Miss eric is great with my daughter and she is a good teacher from what I see. they do all need to get better organized with children things and etc. they need a lot more room of course. I think they should also do prograss reports on how the child is doing week by week and let the parents know when the kid did good or bad...

Grace Community School
4735 Orange Grove Blvd, North Fort Myers, FL  33903
Last modified Grace Community School is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Grace Community School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top