Posted May 20, 2014
My son has been enrolled here for full year now. The Improvement is vast. He is finally excelling academically. I can not say enough about the curriculum! It is the best. Covers things that seem to be glossed over in some public and definitely charter schools. The part I love, is I get to see what he is doing everyday. No hiding. Away to monitor his progress daily. They send home weekly reports. Its great. He has chance to enroll in dual enrollment for college. Do yourself and especially your child and check them out. Signed Happy Parent.

Posted June 12, 2010
My kids have been in this school for the last 7 years. I have never had any problems. They love their teachers and everything that goes on at the school. It really is a GREAT school!!!!!

Posted May 17, 2010
During the nearly three years my son has attended not only has he grown academically but spiritually as well. His Instructors are more than just Instructors. They show a level of love and compassion unseen these days in the Typical schools. I am pleased with his progress and am encouraged to participate as an integral part to his education and spiritual growth. Living Word Christian School & their staff have been a blessing in our lives and I would recommend this school to everyone.

Posted March 17, 2008
My daughter attends and I approve. She was in 5th grade in public school and couldn't read. Immediately upon admission, she was able to bring grades up to a level beyond my expectations. This school and its staff rock!

Living Word Christian School
2900 North Tamiami Trail, North Fort Myers, FL  33903
Last modified Living Word Christian School is a Private school that serves grades 1-12
Living Word Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top