North Fort Myers, FL
After care: No

Posted November 18, 2014
Outstanding quality of education with the opportunity for parental involvement in learning. Excellent for both accelerated learners and those who thrive best in a diverse learning environment. Would recommend to anyone.

Posted November 18, 2014
Classical Christian Academy is unique in design, truly making parents partners in education. My daughter is now in her second year of high school. We have tried many other types of schools -- public, charter, virtual -- but CCA has proven the best option. Because school is open three days a week, it is more affordable than other Christian private schools and offers flexibility. Further options are provided through the Connections program. My daughter started as a Connections student, taking electives and select core classes on campus and doing the rest of her classes at home. CCA provides high-level academics with low student-teacher ratios, so extra help is readily available. CCA offers a positive learning environment. Teachers use an online system to regularly communicate with parents. I love getting "good behavior" reports about my daughter's class participation and helpfulness. The students at CCA also are very welcoming to newcomers. My daughter immediately felt accepted, and we appreciate an environment where prayers are offered and there's no cursing in the hallways. CCA truly is unique in its format and mission, offering great academics and a family feel.

Posted November 07, 2014
We are a new CCA family this year. My kids joined the 6th grade after spending 6 wonderful years at Edison Park Elementary. It was a decision that wasn't made lightly -- as many of my friends can attest! :) Now that we are starting our second quarter, I am so grateful that we made this change for middle school. My daughter has mild dyslexia, which caused a lot of anxiety for her in public school. At CCA, she is a different person -- confident and happy! I think the things that stand out to me the most in these first few months are: * The kids are making friends of all ages. They may be in the 6th grade, but we've attended birthday parties for new friends in 8th and 4th grades already! * The curriculum is solid. I can't believe what they've learned so far in their classes! * There are tons of activities. We are doing basketball, archery, forensics, Odyssey of the Mind, computer programming, photography, etc... * The homeschool days are totally do-able. They give you exactly what the schedule is for the day and because the other days have no homework, you can work ahead to make T-TH even easier. :)

Posted November 01, 2014
CCA is the best school for my twin daughters. The hybrid model offers the perfect blend of Christian private school and home school. This unique design allows parents the necessary means to stay involved and affords our children the select experience of two-dimensional education, praise, character building and accountability. Hybrid also means that tuition is affordable. The CCA curriculum is solid and strong and the shared lesson plan affords our family the freedom of a tailored schedule. Our children are primed for every lesson and prepared for every test, so there is never any stress when it comes to school and tests. The opportunities for educational advancement are also customized per subject. The classes at CCA are small for hands-on learning, the teachers are premier "Golden Halo" educators and the families enrolled are off the charts! In the past, our children have attended full-time Christian Private schools and even participated in public school for a brief two quarters. Our experience landed us here at CCA. It was God's plan and will continue to be the Thomas family plan. For healthy, happy, highly educated and faithful children, there really is no better way than CCA!

Posted October 29, 2014
We moved our three children to CCA from a Fort Myers public elem school. We're pleased with everything! Our kids are studying a wide range of subjects public schools don't cover (grammar, Latin, Science, History) and they dig in deep. They can have complex conversations with adults and explain what they've learned. I know what they're learning and agree with what's being taught. The testing attitude seems to be that tests help gauge the skills kids have learned. That's it. It's that simple. At CCA, my kids have never felt like school is a fierce competition or that they're failures if they miss a problem. (My straight-A kids were crying before.) I think the best parts are that they learn about God in all of their subjects and that the teachers and staff are leading and teaching by example how to be strong Christians. My kids think the best parts are their friends (who genuinely support them and encourage them to make good choices) and the fact that there's no homework. When they're done for the day, that's it. We've gotten to reclaim our family time! I have seen my children grow in so many positive ways since coming here two years ago. I wish all families could be part of CCA!

Posted October 29, 2014
We moved our three elem students from a local public school to CCA two years ago and are beyond pleased. I wish every family could be part of a school like this! As parents, we re trusted to know what s best for our kids. We re involved and teach at home on Tu and Th using lesson plans from the teachers. I am impressed with the breadth of subjects (Latin, grammar, Bible, handwriting, etc.) as well as the depth at which they re covered. My kids really understand what they re learning. They think their teachers are fun and they don t feel pressured to perform. My straight-A kids were crying in public school because of testing pressure. At CCA, tests are used to determine students mastery and if the curriculum is working. It s not a competition to see who s smartest. The leaders know God s gifts come in lots of packages. My kids favorite things about CCA are their friends (they re nice kids who are taught to accept differences and love one another) and not having homework. We ve reclaimed our family time! I love that, but my favorite part is knowing my kids are learning about God in every subject and from the examples and lessons of every teacher and leader at the school.

Posted July 01, 2011
We placed our 3 oldest children at CCA in North Fort Myers and we are very pleased with the structure, teachers, safety and partnership. We highly recommend CCA.

Posted October 18, 2010
CCA is a hybrid school with students attending M-W-F and home schooling on T & Th. We have been very pleased with the school for many years.

Posted January 23, 2010

Posted June 14, 2009

Classical Christian Academy
7101 Bayshore Rd., North Fort Myers, FL  33917
Last modified Classical Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Classical Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top