Posted June 24, 2014
Es una escuela maravillosa y de gran nivel educativo!! I love it. Los profesores ayudan realmente a los ni os. Y el principal se interesa mucho en el desempe o de los alumnos.

Posted September 02, 2009
I have found Broadview Elementary to be a great school. I actually took my child out of private school and sent him to Broadview and I have no regrets.

Posted August 18, 2009
I love this school the staff is so nice

Posted May 17, 2009
I love broadview. The teachers really do care. The support staff really support. I could not have asked for a better school for my son that is in the twins program. Parent involvement is pretty good. The PTO seems to run smooth and for the children not all for the teachers. I love this school!!

Posted February 25, 2009
continue my previous story my daughter has been in twins all her year at broadview and has been on honor roll and broadview teachers, speech, and iep staff really have placed my daughter so she can do her full potential and has a modified curriculm for gifted students. I am so impressed with her spainish speaking she has learned and how well she has achieved at broadview. thank u to all present and past broadview staff for really helping both my children succeed and become very bright future stars of tomorrow..Joanne Bittlingmeyer a parent and a alumni of Broadview

Posted February 16, 2009
This school is a great School! i want to congratulate the principal and the vice principal and the staff. god bless you guys for your wonderful job and love that you show.

Posted October 03, 2008
This School is a great School! I want to congratulate the Prinicipal and the Vice Principal and not forgeting the hardworking teachers of broadview elem. My son loves his School and he is an Honor Roll Students. Thank You.

Posted July 21, 2008
this school is one of the best schools in broward I recomended a lot

Posted April 30, 2008
I want to comment the Principal and the Vice Principal for a wonderful job at Broaddview Elem. I want to thank you for having such a excellent interest in your students. You are really doing your duty with love and dedication. I admire your determination and your discpline. My son loves you guys very much, he is quite comfortable in your den.

Posted February 26, 2008
The prinicpal and teachers are great at Broadview elementary. I would love to see some more extracurricuar activities.

Broadview Elementary School
1800 Southwest 62nd Avenue, North Lauderdale, FL  33068
Last modified Broadview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Broadview Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top