999 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

I had to reach out to the school district for the principal to return my calls a few times

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

They are all suppose to be teaching the same curriculum for each grade and it's not the case

When I first transferred my daughter to this school I fell in love with the dedications the teachers have. Then guess what... My daughter was bullied and even stabbed with a pencil by one of her classmates that actually sat in the same group as her. I called the school over and over to demand and explanation. Sadly no one knew what happened. I left messages and wrote to the school multiple times and no response. I had to show up to the school and request to speak to the principal. Not to mention every year the begining of their three to four months the changed the kids from their class to another which is uncomfortable when they do not tell their kids or parents to the day of. Some of your children are found crying and lost. So when I called to questioned the curriculum for the 5th grade since the swap her out of no where they informed it was gonna continue to be the same. My daughter had A's and B'S. Come to find out the class she is in is in a different chapter than her previous teacher and she feels lost. I can't wait till the end of the school year. What started as a great school as become more disappointing not to mention the Spanish lady in the office she is rude and talks to you like your in the streets...

Es una escuela maravillosa y de gran nivel educativo!! I love it. Los profesores ayudan realmente a los ni os. Y el principal se interesa mucho en el desempe o de los alumnos.

I like how the teachers help my child with their work to study for tests.

I have found Broadview Elementary to be a great school. I actually took my child out of private school and sent him to Broadview and I have no regrets.

I love this school the staff is so nice

I love broadview. The teachers really do care. The support staff really support. I could not have asked for a better school for my son that is in the twins program. Parent involvement is pretty good. The PTO seems to run smooth and for the children not all for the teachers. I love this school!!

continue my previous story my daughter has been in twins all her year at broadview and has been on honor roll and broadview teachers, speech, and iep staff really have placed my daughter so she can do her full potential and has a modified curriculm for gifted students. I am so impressed with her spainish speaking she has learned and how well she has achieved at broadview. thank u to all present and past broadview staff for really helping both my children succeed and become very bright future stars of tomorrow..Joanne Bittlingmeyer a parent and a alumni of Broadview

This school is a great School! i want to congratulate the principal and the vice principal and the staff. god bless you guys for your wonderful job and love that you show.

Last modified Broadview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.