999 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Es una escuela maravillosa y de gran nivel educativo!! I love it. Los profesores ayudan realmente a los ni os. Y el principal se interesa mucho en el desempe o de los alumnos.

I like how the teachers help my child with their work to study for tests.

I have found Broadview Elementary to be a great school. I actually took my child out of private school and sent him to Broadview and I have no regrets.

I love this school the staff is so nice

I love broadview. The teachers really do care. The support staff really support. I could not have asked for a better school for my son that is in the twins program. Parent involvement is pretty good. The PTO seems to run smooth and for the children not all for the teachers. I love this school!!

continue my previous story my daughter has been in twins all her year at broadview and has been on honor roll and broadview teachers, speech, and iep staff really have placed my daughter so she can do her full potential and has a modified curriculm for gifted students. I am so impressed with her spainish speaking she has learned and how well she has achieved at broadview. thank u to all present and past broadview staff for really helping both my children succeed and become very bright future stars of tomorrow..Joanne Bittlingmeyer a parent and a alumni of Broadview

This school is a great School! i want to congratulate the principal and the vice principal and the staff. god bless you guys for your wonderful job and love that you show.

This School is a great School! I want to congratulate the Prinicipal and the Vice Principal and not forgeting the hardworking teachers of broadview elem. My son loves his School and he is an Honor Roll Students. Thank You.

this school is one of the best schools in broward I recomended a lot

I want to comment the Principal and the Vice Principal for a wonderful job at Broaddview Elem. I want to thank you for having such a excellent interest in your students. You are really doing your duty with love and dedication. I admire your determination and your discpline. My son loves you guys very much, he is quite comfortable in your den.

Last modified Broadview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.