Public charter
North Lauderdale, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted April 12, 2014
I am very happy with the school staff. They are pleasant and willing to assist you with anything. Ms. Danielle, Ms. Burgess, and Ms. Kelly and very understanding and show compassion towards the students. Ms. Cruz has been wonderful with my son and always available to discuss any concerns I have had about my son's performance. Overall the school is doing great. Kudos!

Posted April 12, 2014
This school is the best because it has helped my child who was struggling in all subject areas. This school helped my child so much and I am now so proud of him. So if your child is struggling, well Imagine North Lauderdale is the best school in this community to send to.

Posted April 12, 2014
Imagine at North Lauderdale has helped my child along with his math and reading. Mrs. Burgess is so incredibly helpful. The staff are friendly. Safety is part of Imagine at North Lauderdale. The teachers go the extra mile for their students.

Posted April 12, 2014
Imagine North Lauderdale is a wonderful school. The campus is beautiful, clean, and safe. The school day is extended so the teachers teach a lot of information. I love this school and prefer that everyone who has a child take them to Imagine North Lauderdale. All staff members show real love to the students. I wish the campus still had a middle school!

Posted April 09, 2014
VERY INVOLVED AND CONCERNED WITH ALL STUDENTS HERE. CARING FACULTY STAFF AND STUDENTS. lOVE THE ACTIVITIES HERE. THE CURRICULUM IS WELL TAUGHT

Posted April 09, 2014
My children have been attending Imagine Charter for two years and I have to say that this is the best school my children have attended. Each and every teacher and/or paraprofessional that works or is involved with this school knows my child by first name. The school staff genuinely cares about my kids and their needs. Mrs. Kelly the principal has an open door and always has time for me and my children. I would like to say thank you to this school for making us feel at home each and everyday.

Posted April 09, 2014
I love this school, ever since I switched my daughter from Royal Palm Elementary and over to this school, she has been doing 100% better. Her teachers are very great.They work hard with her any time she needs help on class work. I love the principle because she doesn't play. The principle makes sure that every staff is on top and doing what they are supposed to be doing. I never have any issues to phone calls from the school about any behavior problems and they always call and update us on any information.

Posted April 09, 2014
Imagine Charter is a great school. They accommodate the needs of your child, rather it be an after school program or FCAT boot camp to prepare for testing. I want you to review the school today. you will love it.

Posted April 09, 2014
To me, Imagine is a very great school. The teachers that I was introduced to are nice and more importantly on task.Hopefully, more progress will be making.

Posted April 09, 2014
A caring loving environment that meets the needs of children. Since we moved to Florida from Michigan my children have attended school here and all the staff love and care for each student that attends school here. Mrs. Kelly is an amazing principal, she has an open door policy. She makes time for myself and my children anytime.

Imagine Charter/N Lauderdale
1395 S. State Road 7, North Lauderdale, FL  33068
Last modified Imagine Charter/N Lauderdale is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Imagine Charter/N Lauderdale Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 44 reviews. Top