Public charter
North Lauderdale, FL

Posted May 13, 2015
Imagine is an awesome school they pay attention to kids needs. I am very impress by the teachers demeanors both with parents as well as myself. keep up the good work.

Posted May 13, 2015
Imagine north lauderdle is a wonderful school. They offer free tutoring for the FSA test and great after school clubs!

Posted May 13, 2015
Imagine at North Lauderdale is a great place to work. The staff truly demonstrates the school's mission and vision by ensuring that it is all about the students, no exception, no excuses. Go Imagine!!!!

Imagine Charter/N Lauderdale 4

Posted May 13, 2015
Great school for learning, my child was not up to part in reading and was able to receive the help he needed to get promoted.

Posted May 13, 2015
This school is a excellent choice for parents. The teachers work with your child though there difficult courses. I would recommend this school to all parents.

Posted May 13, 2015
My daughter has been a student at Imagine North Lauderdale since her Kindergarten year. This school was recommended to me by her speech therapist and I decided to check it out. I did, and I just loved the atmosphere. My daughter also has sickle cell so it was a really hard choice for me to find the right school, and of I did. The teachers are so accepting of her situation and her overall needs which is very comforting to me. My daughter absolutely loves the school and I do as well. We made a great choice!!

Posted May 13, 2015
It is a wonderful school very happy with the new learning programs. And Mrs.Cambell is a great kindergarten teacher.

Imagine Charter/N Lauderdale 4

Posted May 13, 2015
I have been a part of Imagine for three years and I think the school is great. Year two was a struggle for us because he changed teachers a few times. Year three definitely showed improvements and he had a teacher who was very informative.

Posted May 13, 2015
I love Imagine Charter because the teacher pay attention to my child individual need. They also work with me to help my child reach all her goal. It a great school where your child is really seen as an individual.

Posted May 13, 2015
i think this is a great school, love it. i wish you could have vpk too for my little kid.

Imagine Charter/N Lauderdale
1395 S. State Road 7, North Lauderdale, FL  33068
Last modified Imagine Charter/N Lauderdale is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Imagine Charter/N Lauderdale Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 54 reviews. Top