Public charter
North Lauderdale, FL

Posted August 17, 2015
I love that school. I like the fact that all the teachers know every students by names, and they really care for the safety of the students. If you live around North Lauderdale, you really should give that school a try. You won't regret it.

Posted August 03, 2015
Great and caring teachers. Many innovative teaching strategies are used to fulfill each student's needs; emotionally, socially, and academically.

Posted May 13, 2015
Imagine is an awesome school they pay attention to kids needs. I am very impress by the teachers demeanors both with parents as well as myself. keep up the good work.

Posted May 13, 2015
Imagine north lauderdle is a wonderful school. They offer free tutoring for the FSA test and great after school clubs!

Posted May 13, 2015
Imagine at North Lauderdale is a great place to work. The staff truly demonstrates the school's mission and vision by ensuring that it is all about the students, no exception, no excuses. Go Imagine!!!!

Imagine Charter/N Lauderdale 4

Posted May 13, 2015
Great school for learning, my child was not up to part in reading and was able to receive the help he needed to get promoted.

Posted May 13, 2015
This school is a excellent choice for parents. The teachers work with your child though there difficult courses. I would recommend this school to all parents.

Posted May 13, 2015
My daughter has been a student at Imagine North Lauderdale since her Kindergarten year. This school was recommended to me by her speech therapist and I decided to check it out. I did, and I just loved the atmosphere. My daughter also has sickle cell so it was a really hard choice for me to find the right school, and of I did. The teachers are so accepting of her situation and her overall needs which is very comforting to me. My daughter absolutely loves the school and I do as well. We made a great choice!!

Posted May 13, 2015
It is a wonderful school very happy with the new learning programs. And Mrs.Cambell is a great kindergarten teacher.

Imagine Charter/N Lauderdale 4

Posted May 13, 2015
I have been a part of Imagine for three years and I think the school is great. Year two was a struggle for us because he changed teachers a few times. Year three definitely showed improvements and he had a teacher who was very informative.

Imagine Charter/N Lauderdale
1395 S. State Road 7, North Lauderdale, FL  33068
Last modified Imagine Charter/N Lauderdale is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Imagine Charter/N Lauderdale Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 72 reviews. Top