PK-12|Private
1,070 students

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Scheck Hillel already has given us so much in only a couple years. The teachers are nurturing, and education is infused in every aspect of the day. Every morning, our 3-year-old wakes up eager to go to school and literally runs into her classroom. She is so young but it's already clear that she is developing the skills, values and identity you want your child to grow with for life. We are grateful for her Scheck Hillel education.

Scheck Hillel is a very different school from even 5 years ago!! School leadership and faculty have demonstrated - with their actions - a commitment to excellence.

The new Athletic Complex makes both playing and watching sports a pleasure. The school spirit is strong and people are proud of the school.

Amount of homework: Agree

I couldn’t be more grateful and proud I’m a part of the Hillel family. I’m thankful for the education I’m getting and for the environment I’m surrounding myself with.

I’m currently a student at Scheck Hillel and I cannot be more thankful for the countless opportunities I've been provided with. I feel I've grown not only intellectually and emotionally, but as a person as a whole. My school has definitely prepared me for college and for what there's to come.

Our family has been at Hillel for almost 12 years now and could not be happier here. The academics, arts and athletics are all excellent and the feeling of community, school spirit and pride for our faith is evident thru out

The middle school team is extremely strong and the high school team is getting there. I am thrilled that they are now having summer school as an option not only to remediate but also to advance.

I had 3 kids attending Hillel for many years. This school is solely interested in your money. Academic level is poor to terrible. Secular is just a facade. There is an ongoing drug and alcohol problem but money buys everything. The one that get expelled are the one that can't afford a hefty donation. As parents we are permanently asked for "tsedaka" and to my knowledge those funds are going nowhere. School owners are running a business not a school. I'm so disappointed about all those years. Hundreds of thousands of dollars spent for a bad education. My children are attending another jewish school and even they recognize today the lack of secular and academics at Hillel. Kids coming out Hillel are not prepared for college.

I had 2 kids attend.We were not allowed to continue. I was so embarrassed about our family finance's that I exaggerated our family income; even at that we were accused of lying; "No-one can live on so little", we were told."It was the best thing that could happen to our kids.Our oldest went from Hillel's diagnosis of "developmentally delayed" to the full-time gifted program.The 2nd was also gifted in a public school.At Hillel only the children of the wealthy have access to the better teachers and classrooms. The rest are less than second class.My kids are Ivy League graduates because they did not attend Hillel.

I sent my children to Hillel for years. The school is a mess, always has been and probably always will be. Politics and gossip seem to run the school. The education is subpar. My nephew graduated from Hillel two years ago and is adamant that even though he was accepted to and attends a top notch college, he was far from being well prepared!

Last modified Scheck Hillel Community School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12