North Miami Beach, FL
Students enrolled: 1,029

Posted February 10, 2014
The middle school team is extremely strong and the high school team is getting there. I am thrilled that they are now having summer school as an option not only to remediate but also to advance.

Posted September 04, 2013
I had 3 kids attending Hillel for many years. This school is solely interested in your money. Academic level is poor to terrible. Secular is just a facade. There is an ongoing drug and alcohol problem but money buys everything. The one that get expelled are the one that can't afford a hefty donation. As parents we are permanently asked for "tsedaka" and to my knowledge those funds are going nowhere. School owners are running a business not a school. I'm so disappointed about all those years. Hundreds of thousands of dollars spent for a bad education. My children are attending another jewish school and even they recognize today the lack of secular and academics at Hillel. Kids coming out Hillel are not prepared for college.

Posted November 28, 2012
I had 2 kids attend.We were not allowed to continue. I was so embarrassed about our family finance's that I exaggerated our family income; even at that we were accused of lying; "No-one can live on so little", we were told."It was the best thing that could happen to our kids.Our oldest went from Hillel's diagnosis of "developmentally delayed" to the full-time gifted program.The 2nd was also gifted in a public school.At Hillel only the children of the wealthy have access to the better teachers and classrooms. The rest are less than second class.My kids are Ivy League graduates because they did not attend Hillel.

Posted September 18, 2011
It's an honor and privilege to work at Hillel, where professionals work within a true learning community that fosters growth and development for all, from students through administration.

Posted May 10, 2011
I sent my children to Hillel for years. The school is a mess, always has been and probably always will be. Politics and gossip seem to run the school. The education is subpar. My nephew graduated from Hillel two years ago and is adamant that even though he was accepted to and attends a top notch college, he was far from being well prepared!

Scheck Hillel Community School 3

Posted November 17, 2008

Posted November 10, 2008
I am happy with the jewish education my siblings and I recieved and Hillel, but extremely dissaponted with the secular one we recieved. I felt at the time I attended the school, as I still do now, that it is extremely below par. Teachers aren't strict enough, and the administration should compare the way they run things to other private schools.

Posted October 28, 2008

Posted September 06, 2008

Posted June 15, 2008

Scheck Hillel Community School
19000 NE 25th Ave, North Miami Beach, FL  33180
Last modified Scheck Hillel Community School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Scheck Hillel Community School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top