North Miami Beach, FL

Fulford Elementary School 3

Posted February 24, 2015
Fulford has great teachers who are truly involved and dedicated, but the schools faculty needs to get it together. Every school assembly is disorganized and is evident that it has nothing to do with the teachers. They spend the time working with the children, but for goodness sake invest on a good sound system! As a working parent I will love more than 1 day notice to notify me of an awards assembly or a Christmas show. The PTA meetings are always at 3pm. How do you expect working parents to attend if you don't make them at a reasonable time such as 6pm or 7pm like every other school. Dr. Teal the principal is cold and just not a right fit for an elementary school. I have personally seen her scolding teachers in front of parents and students how unprofessional ! Like I mentioned before when it comes to education the teachers are doing a great job but the faculty better step it up.

Posted September 27, 2014
My daughter went to this school and she thanks the teachers everyday because now she's in middle school in advance classes and I just receive a letter from the school the her and 3 other kids in the entire school been selected for the junior society highest honor roll and I'm very proud and I want to take this moment to thank everyone in fullford elementary and my son goes there as well and his A student and always get principal honor rolls and others honor rolls so I recommend this school to any child they will learn a lot so is a great school and amazing and helpful staff love them all for helping my two kids.

Posted April 02, 2014
My children have been going to this school for all their elementary time and now my daughter is attending there as well . This school is very well maintained, the teachers are very well involved with the childrens education and thrive for their achievement. Principal and all staff memebers even the cafeteria staff are all very nice. The teachers make sure no student is left behind they work hard at making sure that all the kids understand everything they are learning. i am very happy with this school ... and recommend it to any parent looking for a good grade school for their child. as for improvements .. its fine the way it is ... never had any issues.

Fulford Elementary School 4

Posted April 02, 2014
This is my grandsons' first semester at Fulford Elementary School and so far I am pleased with the emphasis on reading. He is in Kindergarten and reading well for a 6 year old. Thanks Ms Roman.

Fulford Elementary School 2

Posted June 25, 2013
Some of the teachers are terrific but it appears many are leaving. There is a cold atmosphere which is not welcoming but I suppose that is due to the trickle effect. Students seem to have adapted the general attitude of the school staff.

Fulford Elementary School 1

Posted June 01, 2013
My child was being bullied and I had to basically stalk the staff for the matter to be taken care of and even then it was still happening. The teachers are very caring but the staff in the office could care less, and they always had an attitude in the main office.

Posted August 26, 2011
For the parent who posted on August 22nd, I am so sorry you feel that way, but I personally speak to every parent that walks through the door saying Good Morning and smiling at EVERY parent just so I let the parents know that the school values your involvement. Again, I am sorry you feel this way, but everyone has a right to their own opinion!

Fulford Elementary School 2

Posted June 21, 2011
On paper/online the school looks great. My child attended the school for 4 years, during which time I was hightly involved in the schools. It was dishearting to see and now that the children weren't the priority at the school.

Posted November 17, 2010
it is an awesome school. the kids are well educated. the teachers are very nice and welcoming. they take your childs education seriously. some times there re fight but you cant do anything about it there will always be the bad apples. but other than that it is ok. some kids also have attitudes but kids will be kids ! my daughter loved it she made alot of friends and loved everybody there. so, if u were to send your child to a school in North Miami Beach fulford is the school for your child. i guarantee you will love it !

Fulford Elementary School

Posted January 10, 2010
Didn't like it felt like the school was dirty and old. We would never leave my daughter there staff was unprofessional

Fulford Elementary School
16140 Northeast 18th Avenue, North Miami Beach, FL  33162
Last modified Fulford Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fulford Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top