526 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Fulford has great teachers who are truly involved and dedicated, but the schools faculty needs to get it together. Every school assembly is disorganized and is evident that it has nothing to do with the teachers. They spend the time working with the children, but for goodness sake invest on a good sound system! As a working parent I will love more than 1 day notice to notify me of an awards assembly or a Christmas show. The PTA meetings are always at 3pm. How do you expect working parents to attend if you don't make them at a reasonable time such as 6pm or 7pm like every other school. Dr. Teal the principal is cold and just not a right fit for an elementary school. I have personally seen her scolding teachers in front of parents and students how unprofessional ! Like I mentioned before when it comes to education the teachers are doing a great job but the faculty better step it up.

My daughter went to this school and she thanks the teachers everyday because now she's in middle school in advance classes and I just receive a letter from the school the her and 3 other kids in the entire school been selected for the junior society highest honor roll and I'm very proud and I want to take this moment to thank everyone in fullford elementary and my son goes there as well and his A student and always get principal honor rolls and others honor rolls so I recommend this school to any child they will learn a lot so is a great school and amazing and helpful staff love them all for helping my two kids.

My children have been going to this school for all their elementary time and now my daughter is attending there as well . This school is very well maintained, the teachers are very well involved with the childrens education and thrive for their achievement. Principal and all staff memebers even the cafeteria staff are all very nice. The teachers make sure no student is left behind they work hard at making sure that all the kids understand everything they are learning. i am very happy with this school ... and recommend it to any parent looking for a good grade school for their child. as for improvements .. its fine the way it is ... never had any issues.

This is my grandsons' first semester at Fulford Elementary School and so far I am pleased with the emphasis on reading. He is in Kindergarten and reading well for a 6 year old. Thanks Ms Roman.

Some of the teachers are terrific but it appears many are leaving. There is a cold atmosphere which is not welcoming but I suppose that is due to the trickle effect. Students seem to have adapted the general attitude of the school staff.

My child was being bullied and I had to basically stalk the staff for the matter to be taken care of and even then it was still happening. The teachers are very caring but the staff in the office could care less, and they always had an attitude in the main office.

For the parent who posted on August 22nd, I am so sorry you feel that way, but I personally speak to every parent that walks through the door saying Good Morning and smiling at EVERY parent just so I let the parents know that the school values your involvement. Again, I am sorry you feel this way, but everyone has a right to their own opinion!

On paper/online the school looks great. My child attended the school for 4 years, during which time I was hightly involved in the schools. It was dishearting to see and now that the children weren't the priority at the school.

it is an awesome school. the kids are well educated. the teachers are very nice and welcoming. they take your childs education seriously. some times there re fight but you cant do anything about it there will always be the bad apples. but other than that it is ok. some kids also have attitudes but kids will be kids ! my daughter loved it she made alot of friends and loved everybody there. so, if u were to send your child to a school in North Miami Beach fulford is the school for your child. i guarantee you will love it !

Didn't like it felt like the school was dirty and old. We would never leave my daughter there staff was unprofessional

Last modified Fulford Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.