PK-3|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Since 1997, we have been full time on site owners, who have a passion and honor for our Aventura Learning Center schools, this is what sets us apart from other similar businesses. We take pride in our schools and ensure to reflect that on the school grounds and in our career. Upon opening in 1997, Aventura Learning Centers has provided quality preschool education to the children of this great community. We take great pride and commitment in ensuring our students receive a valuable and positive preschool educational experience, including a strong and challenging academic program, catered meals and a safe, structured and loving environment. Our reputable business of the last fifteen plus years and longevity of personnel demonstrates what a great job our staff, parent involvement and school administrators are performing with great detail. I appreciate having the opportunity, to express our administrators, staff and parents pride in being designated as a quality, accredited and gold seal program. We work hard every day to inform parents about the effort that it takes to assure quality is delivered and experienced by the children enrolled in our facility. Thank you for our attention and if you need further assistance feel free to contact me. Aventura Learning Centers will not knowingly mislead, deceive or disappoint our students, staff, family or faculty, for we have nothing to gain from such an act. If for any reason anyone has any questions, comments or concerns my doors are always open and my direct number is 305-940-0475. Respectfully, Mrs. Eileen Otero Principal/Director
May 20, 2012

Bad
Good

My children both went to this school I was very please with all their learning experiences here. 9 times out of 10 you will see that there is a genuine caring person to help your children learn and grow. The curriculum is great. I only have 1 complaint about a specific teacher but i can not name names she is a preschool teacher there. On several occasions my child express he was scared of her and towards the end of his career at this school he would come home solid in his own urine, not changed even though he packed clean cloths to school. (I must say that hes been potty trained and this child never has accidents) I feel that this school is great and as long as you the parent are aware and use your instinct to speak up for your children you will have a great experience.

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted May 20, 2012

I truly appreciate the hard work and dedication of all the teachers & staff at this school. My son learned a great deal here in this amazing school. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I had to move but we will miss this school.

My child loves Aventura Learning Center. We had our child in two other local schools and Aventura Learning Center is the best so far. No trouble in the mornings with my child crying or not wanting to go to school. Teachers that take time to answer all of my questions. Just an all around enjoyable enviornment. Mr.H

I feel that my child receives a great education here .the teachers are amazing the facilities are clean the security is excellent and the tuition is very reasonable compared to the other schools in the area .

I can not recommend this place 100%. Although my daughter was fortunate to have excellent teachers, the directives of this place does not deserve any kind of recognition. The teachers have had to work with extra students in the classroom on many occasions. Also that as much as the teachers and students spend winter in an unheated rooms and the directive does not report such problems to parents. What does not happen in the principal's office where she has heating. The last year (2009) in Miami we had temperatures of 30 degrees which explains why my daughter told me do not go to school and we provide our heating to this place so that students were not cold. Until my daughter was in this place we were not informed that they had made the necessary corrective measures.

As a new mother it is not easy to part with your child. That said, I put my infant into this school and I am very pleased with the way it is run and the carer who looks after him. To the person who said they do not have an open door policy, we showed up unannounced (deliberately) and they showed us around. Their facilities are perhaps are little worn, but as long as they'r clean and the staff take good care of the kids, that's the most important thing to me. Also the staff are quite stable and turnover seems to be low.

I feel that i have made the best choice for my daughter to have placed her in this school.This school is clearly the best in the area . The husband and wife owners are always on site , and he is a police officer , they have security cameras everywhere ! . The school is accredited and gold seal awarded they have a policy where you as a parent have to do 10 hours of volunteer at the school so that way you know whats really going on . From the clean facilities and professional staff i could not compare this school to others (and believe me i saw them all ! ) . I encourage you to visit the others and compare .

They do not have an open door policy, restricting parents to enter their childs class. Be very skeptical!

My kids love it! Many activities are done year round and parents are always invited. The teachers are always happy to have us and make us feel welcome. Not to mention what a benefit it is to get to spend a day with my child and share that experience.

Last modified Aventura Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-3