North Miami Beach, FL

Gertrude K. Edleman/Sabal Palm Elementary School 4

Posted May 16, 2013
Gertrude K. Edleman/Sabal Palm Elementary School my daughter is on her first year and adores her teacher (Mrs.Etgar)

Posted April 26, 2012
Love the school and the teacher. My son loves to go to school every day, he made it to the Honor Roll. The staff is great and caring the put the kids best interest first.

Posted August 03, 2011
I am a teacher and aparent I love this school staff. It has been a pleasure to work and allow my children to be taught in such a wonderful school.

Gertrude K. Edleman/Sabal Palm Elementary School 4

Posted February 13, 2010
I think the school is great for the most part I love my son teacher(Ms. Estenos) and the school Ms. Jones is the principle she good..... but I think that they have neglected gifted programs and and other activities ;the school it's like all they care about is the FCAT... Yes it is very important but to cancel almost every activity for it.... I think is ridiculus....you do have other kids in school......

Gertrude K. Edleman/Sabal Palm Elementary School 0

Posted June 15, 2009
Sabal Palm Elementary is a school that has a very receptive and involved Vice Principal (Mrs. Jones). She learns each child by name and is hands-on when it comes to the development of the children, the teachers and the reputation of the school. It is time for her to become the principal of this school.

Gertrude K. Edleman/Sabal Palm Elementary School 0

Posted May 24, 2009
Really bad school. They do not care about the kids. This school needs alot of work. In my opinion this is a D school.

Posted March 28, 2008

Posted May 23, 2007

Posted December 22, 2006
- a former student
Sabal Palm Elementary School is a great school. I was a student there since kindergarten, now I'm in sixth grade. The school is quite wonderful. If you send your child there, they will be taught well, and have fun at the same time, so I would recommend you to send your child to Sabal Palm Elementary.

Gertrude K. Edleman/Sabal Palm Elementary School 2

Posted October 03, 2006
- a former student

Gertrude K. Edleman/Sabal Palm Elementary School
17101 Northeast 7th Avenue, North Miami Beach, FL  33162
Last modified Gertrude K. Edleman/Sabal Palm Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gertrude K. Edleman/Sabal Palm Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top