Holy Family Catholic School 1

Posted July 23, 2014
This school is nothing but a disgrace... The Archdioscese should really close this school or replace the principle, the teachers, and the next person running it.. Please parents, DO NOT SEND YOUR KIDS TO THAT SCHOOL!!!!!!

Holy Family Catholic School 5

Posted June 21, 2014
My 13 year old son just graduated from 8th grade, and I also have a six year old son who's been at the school since daycare. My kids love the school. My 13 year old said to me: " I woud have never learned so much, if I was still in public school." Lots of homework, and excellent learning resources to enhance their knowledge in academics. Smaller class sizes which increase students achievement. Ms. Amante, Mrs. Bonhomme, just to name a very few, are excellent teachers. Education are their priority. This school is amazing!

Posted June 11, 2013
this school is horrible. there are no extra curricular activities or no art or music classes cause u know why.. the principle removed it and the sisters. the principle wont even let my child's teacher have private tutouring. the secretery should be the principle.

Holy Family Catholic School 1

Posted April 13, 2012
this school is th WORST. the first grade teacher, mrs fernandes, regularly smokes cigarettes outside her room during school hours....during class! my son complains that she goes out there at least 5 times a day coming back in smelling like smoke. she told the children "not to tell or else they cant go on the field trip". where do they find these teachers! this is UNACCEPTABLE! who is watching them when she is out having her little smoke break! also, the kids NEVER have PE class. everytime ive seen the PE teacher he is in the library on a computer not doing anything but browsing the internet. This school is a joke! dont send your children here! the principal>.... dont get me started! she will not allow any sort of extracurricular or fun-time activities for the students. i understand that it is a catholic school, but come on! theyre kids! the archediosese needs to get rid of this school. if you live in the area and want a good quality haitian catholic school go to St James. They have QUALITY teachers and staff, unlike this joke of a school; BEWARE and stay away

Holy Family Catholic School 5

Posted November 16, 2011
The school has changed over the years and with a new staff and I am very pleased with Holy Family. The kids are well behaved and they are learning. Very well rounded school now, spiritually, education, discipline, and sports. Keep up the good work. Parents need to do a better job in supporting the school.

Holy Family Catholic School 4

Posted September 03, 2009
There is a new principal and over 7 new teachers this 2009-2010 school year. They are commited to quality education, firm discipline and fairness all-round. See the difference soon.

Posted September 26, 2008

Posted November 29, 2006

Holy Family Catholic School 3

Posted August 11, 2006
Over the years I have seen many changes at Holy Family, but my husband and I have sent all of our children to school there and are satisfied with the education they have received. Three of our children have already graduated from Holy Family and gone on to much success in high school and college. Our younger two are attending now and we are looking forward to a new year with our new principal and new teachers.

Holy Family Catholic School 3

Posted July 26, 2006
When I came to this school it started off great. I love this school but the teachers are very rude and very bad they have no respect for you or anybody else. I suggest you don't let you're kids stay in holy family its a bad school. The students UGH No comment. Please I inform you do not let you're kids go to this shcool.

Holy Family Catholic School
14650 Northeast 12th Avenue, North Miami, FL  33161
Last modified Holy Family Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Holy Family Catholic School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top