PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This School is great! Sister Stephanie is a wonderful principal. Ms. Wheatley (Assistant Principal) is fantastic! The Pre K teachers are just great. Ms. Meg does a wonderful job with the students. My child has progressed this year so much this year, and he continues to make gains. My child has is an authentic zest for learning that I can accredit to Ms. Meg and her assistant Ms. Joanne. It shows that the staff genuinely cares for the students and their well-being. As is evident in the students love for the school. I am very thankful to God for this school and I pray that the Lord will continue to bless this school and allow them to be a lighthouse in a dark world.

My child has been at St. James for a couple of years and I'm pretty happy with his education. The school has pretty good teachers but like every other school it has it's gaps. One thing that I have observed is the principle does not seem to be professional at times. I observed her chewing a teacher out in an area full of students and other teachers. I found this to be very unprofessional especially coming from the principal. Something else that is starting to bother me as a parent is that the classrooms have dramatically increased, over 30 kids in a lot of the classrooms. It did not use to be this way

I loved Saint James, the rules, the disiplines and the education. My son was there and we moved out the town and still missing the school.

I graduated from St. James in 1981 and I still remember the wonderful times and the life long lessons learned. After all of these years I am still in contact with more than 2/3 of my graduating class. That says a lot after more than 30 years. We all are still very close and we are a FAMILY. I value and treasure my relationships with my fellow Cougars and hold them dear to my heart.

Our students are well discplined, respectful, and strive to have Christian behavior. The administration is very supportive of the teachers and the families of the school. We recently passed our re-accreditation with flying colors. I would highly recommend this school to someone seking a good solid Catholic education. Go St. James!

i go to st. james and it is a fun but strict school but i love it

Two years ago my son attended this school for prek and kindergarden and He has learned a lot. He is the best student of the school that He is at now, because of the great experience that I had with him, I decided to register my 4 years old daughter. They have the best teachers and the best learning program.

it is a great school the best. there are so many different cultures.

my daughter is in first grade, and she has learned a lot. if you are a faithful catholic, this the place for your child. they have daily prayers before class. every morning the principle announce of what is going on in the school. very affordable for a private setting. ratio 15:1. every classroom has a teacher and a teacher aide.

Last modified St James Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8