Posted February 11, 2015
Enrolling my children at Holy Cross was the best decision. It's an excellent academic school. The teachers and administration care for all students as they would their own. It has given my children an academic base, a foundation of religion, and helped develop in them a solid character.

Posted September 30, 2013
My daughter started day care at the age of 2 at Holy Cross. She is now 14 Years old. I live in a neighborhood that the schools are a little ruff and Holy Cross has provided not only a safe environment but a Christian educations. The office staff and teachers not only care but have a lot of love for each and every student. Holy cross is more then just a great school, they offer a Great education and they are a family. My Daughter finished 8th grade this past year 2nd of her class and went on to all honors classes in high school. They have thought her to love one another, enjoy school and walk with god. Thank you Holy Cross Lutheran School.

Posted September 12, 2013
I love Holy Cross and so does my children, The staff knows each kid by name and by their parents.

Posted September 04, 2013
We love our children! At Holy Cross, we value each child as an individual and consider all of our children and parents to be part of our extended family. With an emphasis on developing strong basic skills , character and leadership within our students, they are well prepared for high school and beyond. A variety of extra-curricular activities and athletic teams are offered, as well as innovative technology. Once you visit Holy Cross, you will see why it is such a special place. Since 1951, we have been offering quality Christian education to the students age 2 through 8th grade.
2 people found this helpful

Posted April 20, 2013
I would like say I am so happy that the Lord sent me to this school, My son has a wonderful Teacher name Ms. Rancano her & I are always communicating. Mrs. Mackey & Mrs Trujillo are such great Principal's. The entire staff at large are so helpful. I would like to invite all parents who are looking for a school who care's about our childrens, as well as our parents to try this school trust me you will be so please, and happy. God Bless Holy Cross 2013 (parent: Shela Jones)

Posted April 09, 2013
The principal knows the students by name ans is extremely responsive when it comes to parental concerns. You get a true family environment in coming to this school. The school also uses technology to keep the parents abreast of what is going on. I fell extremely comfortable with this school. My child comes home singing christian songs and has a love for the bible and is reading extremely well. I am a single parent and dont have the time I should to commit to teaching my child all that she needs to know about the bible but I feel confident that with Holy Cross she is receiving that education and more.

Posted February 10, 2013
I curently have two children attending Holycross since preK and now are in the 7th and 8th grade. This school has strong leadership starting from the pastor to the principal and to the teachers. My children has improved academicly year after year. I strongly recommend this school to anyone who appreciate strong christian values,confortable teacher/student ratio,and excellent curriculums. Holycross has a family friendly environment who emphasize more on the core christian values that our children receive on a daily basis.In their second grade class my children were able to enter their first ABC books written in a foreign language and won 2nd place at the Dade County Fair and Exposition. They really started excelling in their 3rd grade year when they start exploring in biography and learning pre-algebra.the children are expose to various extra currriculum activities such as music, foreign languages, sports and ect.. I appreciate Holy Cross and have recommend it to several parents.

Posted January 11, 2011
my daugthers attended this school around 2004 i made a big mistake moving my chidren out of this school. back then not only my kids get excellent in the other school then I never received the caring that I had at holly cross. I can said holly cross is the best education a parent can give to his or her children keep on the good work pastor Batlle as well as the principal.

Posted April 30, 2010
It blends a full academic schedule.... teaches values and stresses learning to the fullest. The teachers are fantastic. THey love teaching and it shows in their performance with the students. The school has rules and follow through with upholding their beliefs.

Posted August 25, 2009
My daughter is in the 8th grade class now, and has been there since 1st grade. This is an amazing school. She has had such wonderful experiences all around, from the science fairs, speech contests and social studies events to great field trips. Best of all, she has all of this grounded with a solid Christ-centered education. We absolutely love it!

Holy Cross Lutheran School
650 Northeast 135th Street, North Miami, FL  33161
Last modified Holy Cross Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Holy Cross Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top