North Miami, FL

Posted December 13, 2013
MUA is a great school. I attended from 8th grade until 12th grade and I can honestly say that attending this school was a turning point in my life. Receiving a Christian education outweighed any supposed disadvantages that people enumerate when discussing Christian schooling. My teachers took a personal interest in my well-being, not just academically, but spiritually and emotionally as well. Because of the small class sizes, I had the same classmates every year, which took away the social pressures that kids face when matriculating through high school and trying to fit in to various social groups. We were really like a family. College or some sort of post-secondary education is expected of all students, constantly discussed and promoted. The only thing that I wish could change is that the school could offer a more varied curriculum as far as electives and sports programs, but this is nothing when compared to all the advantages.

Miami Union Academy Sda 2

Posted February 21, 2013
This school is by far, The worst school I put my child in. The students are extremely rude, And by when they get to high school, I'm carrying my heart in my hand. My child completely changed, When she was in elementary school she was nice and all, But now in the 8th grade, I made a terrible mistake sending her here. She curses, she has a boyfriend, and I never gave her permission to have a Facebook account. Every single girl in middle school are probably prostitutes. And I feel like telling their parents. The boys I understand but the girls? They need to have self respect. My daughter will not expect to see this class next year. And the thing is this is a private school. But acts more like a public. And public schools are even better that this old school. The teachers and staff are not the problem, ITS THE STUDENTS. Miami Union Academy, It is YOU that need the prayers.

Posted October 08, 2009
I have three children at Miami Union and they have been there since kindergarten. I have had good the outweight my bad experiences. Above all, The school have had some wonderful instructors and some that I was not please with . Having good rapport with the teacher is ver important. I believe there are room for improvements. I teach my children to respect authority and their elders (teachers..) however, I expect noone to disrespect my children. I have a low tolerance for disrespectfulness. MUA your are a good school but like I said you can reach even higher and become a five star s. Have zero tolerance for foolishness that occurs.

Posted July 29, 2009
I honestly dont like MUA, they have bad teachers which dont teac lessons right and terrible lunch.. There's much more to dislike but this is all I can think of.

Miami Union Academy Sda 5

Posted July 15, 2009
I have two children in the school, and i feel bless because i see the improvement on them since they are in MUA , they love the school and the staff. I really thank full to have my kids at MUA. God bless MUA.

Miami Union Academy Sda 1

Posted March 06, 2009

Posted August 25, 2008
Our child attend this school for the very first time last school year. I must say that I was pleasantly suprised. The high school curriculum was very challenging and my child did very well. Considering my child came from the public school system and did very well there we came to realize that in these last days christinan is very important. We've found out that the teachers and staff does an awsome job as it relates to commitment and dedication to teaching the students. In addition, some of the high school teachers tutor the students for free before and after school to ensure the students receive the extra help they may need. The only area our child has a problem with is the sports program. Other than that our child has ajusted and we are very happy that our child is receiving a christian education in one of God's

Posted August 04, 2008

Posted July 18, 2008
This school is only a school for kids up to the 8th grade. once the students get into high school, the kids are kind of loose. The school is based on favoritism, and the staff cn get a little rude. the academia is not really challenging, and not all the students are well-behaved.

Miami Union Academy Sda 5

Posted October 13, 2007

Miami Union Academy Sda
12600 Northwest 4th Avenue, North Miami, FL  33168
Last modified Miami Union Academy Sda is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Miami Union Academy Sda Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top