North Miami, FL

Posted June 23, 2014
I attended this school from 1980-1982. The faculty and administration has not changed in their values and objectives for the past 34 years. The school is very attentive to the needs of the children and is located in a very secure area. Meaning no heavy traffic or candy stores or distractions. I also returned to give a talk to the children 30 years later and they were very acute and perceptive.

Natural Bridge Elementary School 4

Posted March 24, 2010
I go to this school for field experience. I was shocked to see that no one asked me to show my ID (government or college) or to even see my fingerprinting clearance card (to show that the government had cleared me to be with children). Other than that, it is a lovely school.

Posted May 26, 2008

Natural Bridge Elementary School 3

Posted March 28, 2008
Most of the teachers are for the students' best interests. Administrators can identify students by their first names and this makes the difference. There are dedicated teachers who are willing to do what it takes to bring out the best in the students.

Posted May 01, 2006
This school has been a great learning experience for my child. The principle at this school is very in tune with the needs of her students. She works very hard at aquiring activities that both the parents and children can be involved in. She also has a wonderful first grade teacher there that has just help my child blossom and become a social little butterfly. My daughter has been on the honor roll every semester and i think this school is just great.

Natural Bridge Elementary School
1650 Northeast 141st Street, North Miami, FL  33181
Last modified Natural Bridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Natural Bridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top