Posted September 26, 2014
Wow! We lucked out on this school. You would not believe the musical abilities of third and fourth graders. This is not by accident - the teaching staff is beyond spectacular. Mr Fernandez is very good at combining discipline and learning. The academic teachers are also very caring and effective. We planned on this being temporary but no longer. Great school, beautiful facility, and the best people!!

Posted September 02, 2014
This school is horrible! Except for the music teachers the staff stinks. The principal is unfair and uncaring. For example since when does a 4h grader have to audition for drama club when none of the students ever learned the concept before! My daughter has been waiting 4 years to make it to the after school band class and now they only have it for 5th and 6th graders. How can a school have 6th grade if there is no electives, extra classes, lockers, and just music. ALL IN ALL GET SOMETHING BESIDES MUSIC, FIX 6TH GRADE OR GET RID OF IT, AND GET RID OF THE PRINCIPAL, THE PRINCIPAL IS BAD. Thanks for reading.

Posted February 19, 2014
Strings will guarantee low paying job. Get a better principal to run this school! For example, the principal at Suncoast. Disappointment.

Posted March 11, 2013
This is an amazing school! My kids love it! Excellent music magnet program and excellent teachers!

Posted February 10, 2012
School claims to be diverse but is not. There is nothing worst then for a kid to be different. Their ratios is not what they represent to be true on the internet. Further, the out of school suspension is around 20 percent versus around 2 percent in other schools. That's a sign. The No Child Left Behind grade is 69. Yet, despite giving the school a chance and taking a tour (the older kids looked miserable), the admin staff is making it tough to port out of the school in order for my child to attend another school. Because their Federal No Child Left Behind score is so low, they have to give the option of going to two other schools.

Posted April 07, 2010
My son went here for first grade. He a great teacher that encourage him to try hard. His teacher love to teach and it showed. The school it self was very open to parents. I knew the principal down to the cafertia lady, and I wasn't that much involved in the school. We have since moved out of state, and I wish I could of taken NPBE with me.

Posted March 19, 2010
My son attends this school he is in 1st grade and all the teachers there are wonderful they encourage kids to do there best and they challenge the children to help them advance academically.

Posted October 12, 2009

Posted June 24, 2009

North Palm Beach Elementary School 4

Posted May 28, 2009
I'm truly shocked at parents misunderstanding of what a title 1 school is. My three children all attended this wonderful school. The diversity of this school is what our world is made of. My kids are well grounded. Let's remember that education also starts at home. I would recommend NPBE to anyone.

North Palm Beach Elementary School
401 Anchorage Drive, North Palm Beach, FL  33408
Last modified North Palm Beach Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Palm Beach Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top