PK-12|Private
1,160 students

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)

My three children have been at the school for over 10 years. It is a well-balanced education that pushes each student to their maximum abilities.

This is a great school to get your education and have a great high school experience. The load of homework varies, but it helps prepare you for college. Not only will you get a good education in classes, but you will also learn about the importance of our honor code and how to live up to it, in addition to learning about character.

Amount of homework: Agree

This is a very personal, topic because depending on your courses and the rigor of each one of your classes, the amount of homework you get will vary.

Develops character: Strongly agree

I believe that this school's honor system really allows students to develop character traits that are reliable, honest, fair, and full of integrity. The character traits are what the school stands on, and I believe that they make each and every one of us who we are.

I have been attending The Benjamin School since Kindergarten. I am now a Junior in the 11th grade. I believe that this school is preparing me not only for college, but also life when I finish college. I owe who I am now to this school, and I would never think, nor have I ever thought of, going to another school. The teachers really are here to help you, and they genuinely want every one of their students to succeed.

The Benjamin School is a wonderful place for learning, playing sports, participating in the arts, and being yourself. I am challenged everyday by my teachers and I know I am getting a good education by coming to this school. It not only teaches you core curricular subjects, but you also learn about valuable life lessons and you learn about yourself. I suggest to anyone looking at a new school that you should consider Benjamin as an option.

Develops character: Strongly agree

There is a very well respected honor code at our school, which makes the students act in a very prestigious manner.

This school prepares you very well for college. I would love to thank several of my teachers for making this school a safe and curious environment.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers at this school are the best that I have been around. They are great at connecting with students and are easy to approach and to talk to.

Develops character: Strongly agree

There is an Honor Council which helps hold people accountable for their own mistakes. This school is very fair.

Last modified The Benjamin School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12