PK-12|Private
1,160 students

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (3 responses)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted April 28, 2016
Yesterday, my daughter Madeline (9th grade), ran into one of her former teachers, Mrs. Kearns, in the lower school parking lot. I witnessed as Mrs. Kearns took my daughter’s face into her hands and said, “OMG look at what a beautiful young woman you have become”. She then asked her about her High School and her experiences there, with genuine interest. My daughter had tears in her eyes when she got back in the car. That is the kind of experience that defines The Benjamin School!

The Benjamin School 5

Posted April 28, 2016
My three children have been at the school for over 10 years. It is a well-balanced education that pushes each student to their maximum abilities.

The Benjamin School 4

Posted November 09, 2015
This is a great school to get your education and have a great high school experience. The load of homework varies, but it helps prepare you for college. Not only will you get a good education in classes, but you will also learn about the importance of our honor code and how to live up to it, in addition to learning about character.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted November 08, 2015
This is a very personal, topic because depending on your courses and the rigor of each one of your classes, the amount of homework you get will vary.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted November 08, 2015
I believe that this school's honor system really allows students to develop character traits that are reliable, honest, fair, and full of integrity. The character traits are what the school stands on, and I believe that they make each and every one of us who we are.

The Benjamin School 5

Posted November 08, 2015
I have been attending The Benjamin School since Kindergarten. I am now a Junior in the 11th grade. I believe that this school is preparing me not only for college, but also life when I finish college. I owe who I am now to this school, and I would never think, nor have I ever thought of, going to another school. The teachers really are here to help you, and they genuinely want every one of their students to succeed.

The Benjamin School 4

Posted November 05, 2015
The Benjamin School is a wonderful place for learning, playing sports, participating in the arts, and being yourself. I am challenged everyday by my teachers and I know I am getting a good education by coming to this school. It not only teaches you core curricular subjects, but you also learn about valuable life lessons and you learn about yourself. I suggest to anyone looking at a new school that you should consider Benjamin as an option.

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted November 03, 2015
I would like to say thank you to Mr. Simon Behan. Although he recently returned to Ireland, he changed my views on English as a whole. He is the reason why I went from being a B-/C+ Student in English to being an A-/A student.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted November 03, 2015
I think that this school gives you a rigorous workload of homework, which requires determination and grit from its students.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted November 03, 2015
There is a very well respected honor code at our school, which makes the students act in a very prestigious manner.

11000 Ellison Wilson Rd, North Palm Beach, FL  33408