No rating

St Clare School

Private | K-8

Living in North Palm Beach

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $172,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,140.

Posted July 17, 2014

This will be our family's 6th year at SCS. We have never doubted our choice to send our kids to St. Clare. The teachers, faculty and staff are like family. The campus may not be flashy, but that's not what kids should care about anyway (and they don't). St. Clare has all of the bells and whistles in what counts ... EDUCATION! The St. Clare family is 50 years proud.

Posted June 30, 2014

My son just finished 1st grade at St.Clare. after spending kindergarten in a disorganized charter school. This was a huge improvement. My other son will be joining kindergarten this fall. It was a real hassle having him in prek at a different school. I'm excited about all the upgrades and renovations that are taking place as well. This is the best choice I could've made for my family.

Posted June 1, 2014

The last of my 4 children is now working his way through St. Clare. It's hard to describe what it is about SCS that makes it so awesome. Although the building lacks "curb appeal", you'll never hear a student complain about it. They go to school in a safe, loving environment and make life-long friends there. The state is great and takes time to help each child succeed. The parents are actively involved in the school and also make great friends with other parents. I highly recommend St. Clare for anyone looking for quality education and a great experience for their kids.

Posted January 17, 2014

My friend came from another country and they really welcomed her daughter at this school. It was such a relief for her. Her daughter was so happy here. I recommend this school highly from what I heard. I wish my daughter could attend but it is a drive for us.

Posted August 25, 2013

The new principal is doing amazing things with this school. It's a great family environment and the kids are all very happy to be there. My oldest was very well prepared for her high school experience is a public school.

Posted August 8, 2013

St. Clare is a great school. The administration, teachers and staff are very welcoming. The children are happy and look forward to going to school everyday. Real Catholic education is a plus.

Posted June 24, 2013

As for the older review about the Middle School Math teacher she has left the school and moved on. Saint Clare School is always working to better the school and the progress of education. You can't go wrong by placing you children at Saint Clare School where they will be in a loving and nurturing environment. Saint Clare School will challenge your Child to become successful in his or her education.

Posted May 31, 2013

St. Clare School is a Great Catholic elementary school! My overall experience there has been fantastic. Academically my child is challenged to be her best and she is secure emotionally and socially. St. Clare is a safe place that prepares its students to enter the competitive world of high school and beyond. Last but not least, it is the most affordable private school option in the northern Palm Beaches.

Posted May 7, 2013

My daughter started Kindergarten at St. Clare this year, and I must say I couldn't be happier with our choice of school! I was nervous at first because they have a new principal this year, but the principal has turned out to be amazing. I couldn't be happier with the teachers and staff, and the overall experience has been a great one!

Posted April 11, 2013

St. Clare is a private school that provides a caring, nurturing, family atmosphere and a great education. The administration and staff, as well as other families, have been wonderful in welcoming us. Coming from a small preschool, this is exactly the type of school that I wanted my children to attend. Great price for a private school to boot. I am looking forward to many more years at St. Clare.

Posted April 1, 2013

I have had 3 children go all through St. Clare. My first two went into magnet programs into the public school system and into honors classes. My youngest is still there and excelling. They both said they were very prepared for the honors programs. They both said they felt ahead of their classmates in their classes. I was very pleased with their middle school learning and test scores. I highly recommend this school for any family looking for a loving positive environment for your children to learn.

Posted March 27, 2013

Our family was welcomed with open arms as we entered St. Clare this year. The administration and staff have been very supportive and their work to ensure that each child masters the Common Core State Standards is evident. I would strongly recommend this school as a positive, parochial school environment.

Posted March 27, 2013

St. Clare is a rare find. If you want a school that provides academic excellence combined with a family like environment, this is the place for your child. You will never seen a place with more confident and kind children. It's is an academic institution that provides ALL of the tools your child will need to meet the high standards that they promote! A+ in our book. We have been there a total of seven years and have two children which attend. I am also a teacher, but not at this school.

Posted January 30, 2013

The lack of reviews for this school means only that things are fine. St. Clare is an excellent school with a top notch curriculum and education for our students. We as parents are deeply involved which keeps our family atmosphere ever present at St. Clare. Our teachers are excellent! We have been a leader in taking on new Common Core Curriculum Standards and will continue to be at the forefront of excellent education for years to come! I have a middle school aged child and couldn't be happier with the new curriculum changes and added leadership at St. Clare Catholic School. If you want a quality parochial education for your child this is definitely the place.

Posted May 2, 2010

the school is great and has a lot of friendly kids nice teachers and a nice princeipal

Posted February 1, 2010

dont like it. it's ok. not a gifted school. has a heart. nice teachers.

Posted October 3, 2009

Our two children received a wonderful education at St Clare's and have gone on to do great things with their primary school base due to it's great teaching staff. Thank's St Clare's!

Posted April 26, 2009

I love St. Clare. I`m in middle school, and the teachers are great!

Posted April 17, 2008

Over the last several years, I have had children, neices and nephews enrolled at St. Clare Catholic School. The main school building certainly could stand replacement, but a building is not the essence of a school. What matters is the heart of the school- - -the teachers, students, administrators, priests. Although there will always be areas of disagreement, the 'heart' of the school is very strong. With an exception or two, the teachers are dedicated, the curriculum is current and, most importantly, caring, morality and ethics are both taught and demonstrated. My children chafed at the idea of uniforms, discipline, etc., but they all agree that their years at St. Clare gave them a strong foundation in academics and spirituality. Paying the tuition was oftentimes a struggle, butI feel worth every penny.

Posted March 5, 2008

This is the best school ever I am a student and I am very very happy with St. Clare School! It is the best school I have ever been to! The education is great, the activities, the students, and the teachers!

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 3% 3%

Teacher resources

Special staff resources available to students Assistant principal(s)
Computer specialist(s)
Instructional aide(s)/coach(es)
Librarian/media specialist(s)
Music teacher(s)
PE instructor(s)
Priest, pastor, or other religious personnel
Reading specialist(s)
School social worker/counselors(s)
Speech and language therapist(s)
Teacher aid/assistant teacher
Read more about programs at this school
Source: Provided by school officials and community members.

Special education / special needs

• Speech and language therapist(s)

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer specialist(s)

• Instructional aide(s)/coach(es)
  • PE instructor(s)
  • Access to sports fields
  • Garden/Greenhouse
  • Multi-purpose room ("cafegymatorium")
School leaders, update and verify information here.

Before school or after school care / program onsite
  • After school
  • Coed
Affiliation
  • Roman catholic
Associations
  • NCEA

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Instructional aide(s)/coach(es)
  • Librarian/media specialist(s)
  • Music teacher(s)
  • PE instructor(s)
  • Priest, pastor, or other religious personnel
  • Reading specialist(s)
  • School social worker/counselors(s)
  • Teacher aid/assistant teacher
  • Access to sports fields
  • Art room
  • Computer lab
  • Internet access
  • Learning lab
  • Library
  • Multi-purpose room ("cafegymatorium")
  • Music room
  • Playground
Partnerships with local resources and organizations
  • Diocese of Palm Beach

• Choir / Chorus

School culture

• Attend parent nights
  • Chaperone school trips
  • Coach sports teams or extracurricular activities
  • Join PTO/PTA
  • Monitor the playground
  • Organize fundraising events (school auction, bake sales, etc.)
  • Present special topics during curricular units
  • Serve on school improvement team or governance council
  • Volunteer in the classroom
  • Volunteer time after school
School leaders, update and verify information here.

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

821 Prosperity Farms Road