No rating

Baldwin Prep School

Private | K-12 | 75 students

Living in North Palm Beach

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $172,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,140.

Posted Monday, July 21, 2014

Thank you Baldwin Prep for welcoming us back with open arms. We made the mistake of leaving BPS for what we thought were going to be "greener pastures." We spent the 2013-2014 school year at another private school, only finding ourselves disappointed, and regretting our decision everyday. We won't make this mistake again!! We are at Baldwin Prep until high school graduation. To the administration at BPS, thanks for giving us a second chance. We are excited to be back among your phenomenal staff!!

Posted March 4, 2013

Excellent teacher/student ratio; very accomodating to my children's schedules - both were dual enrolled in high school and college; really great communication w/ teachers. I recommend highly.......

Posted January 8, 2013

best school ever!!!! the teachers care for the students...the students are such a pack always together....everyone is unique and amazing in this school <3

Posted May 5, 2012

I just read a poor review of this school and can't believe someone would say such nasty things because their child is no longer there. First, 99% of Baldwin's graduates have gone on to the college of their first choice. Most of their teachers have their Masters or their PhDs. The staff really loves to teach and the kids love school. What more could you want? My kids have been there for the last 7 years and they have been given an outstanding education. Baldwin Prep educates the whole child by teaching good manners, values, and character along with academia . The school is filled with good, happy, well educated children It is just too bad that some parents don't want that for their children.

Posted April 11, 2012

We did not have positive experience at Baldwin Prep. We are well versed on education, but mistakenly enrolled our child into a school in which not all the teachers are certified and frankly, the material in some subjects were below grade level, or at least in our child's case. We know from which we speak because our child lost ground academically, particularly in English, writing, and reading. When enrolling into a private school, questions must always be asked such as, teacher certifications, origins of curriculums in core subjects, and how the school gages the effectiveness of curriculum(s). What particular standards do they follow that are documented or can be substanciated? The school is so small that almost entire grade level(s) are grouped together. There is little or no class variety for students showing aptitude in specific academic areas.

Posted April 5, 2012

I am a parent of an elementary school student at Baldwin Prep. I didn't happen on this site by accident. I was told about it from another parent. I found myself nodding in agreement with the positive reviews and shocked by the negative review. My child did come to Baldwin reading below grade level, and overall disliking school. The staff at Baldwin changed all that! I didn't expect miracles...I know that a school can't fix three years of public school errors. I am happy to say that my child is learning, making progress and happy. If you are interested in knowing more about Baldwin, go and see it for yourself!

Posted March 28, 2012

Public School was holding my daughter back, this year she has shot ahead in both math and reading. Loves going to school and can't wait for Monday's on the weekend. Her teacher communicates with me EVERY day!

Posted March 28, 2012

Great Staff, Very active Teachers that communicate with you daily. Beautiful building on the intracostal waterway. My children are well above the grade level of their public school friends.

Posted March 28, 2012

Reasonable homework. Great location, great staff. My Son has been there for three years and I would never send him anywhere else.

Posted December 6, 2011

After a few years of having a terrible experiance at public school we thought we would give baldwin a try. It was one of the worst decisions of our life. The school is VERY far behind public school and the material is very old and out dated. The teachers and administrators play favorites amung the kids so bad it discusts me. If you arnt part of their social club you get picked on and chastized by not only students but also staff. Inexperianced parents teach classes and they often miss class for other activities. The building was very old and dirty and over all this school was a bad experiance.

Posted November 20, 2011

After a horrifying year in public school, my daughter went from failing and very low self esteem to a straight A student, This is the best school as far as I am concerned. They take the time to explain the material to your child and pass the information on to the parent so everyone is on the same page. Our family only looks forward to many more years here at Baldwin Prep.

Posted November 4, 2011

My wife and I are over joyed with Baldwin Prep School. Our son needed more challenge in his academic curriclum, and due to the wonderful staff at Baldwin, and the small class sizes, we are getting exactly what we needed. I love the fact that everyday, for the high school students, they begin with current events, ..talking about what is going on in the world and debating issues. Baldwin Prep is the perfect combination of structure and warmth. Please note that their address on this site is incorrect. Baldwin Prep is located at 200 Castlewood Drive in North Palm Beach, Florida. If you feel that your child's current school is not meeting your needs... Do yourself a favor, and check out Baldwin! We have been very happy with them for three years!

Posted November 3, 2011

baldwin prep has been the best decision of our daughter's entire life we took her out to try public school. her freshmen year through junior year. Public school was a nightmare. We are so thankful for baldwin prep school. And their attuide to allow our daughter to come back an attend her senior yr as apart of the family. It has been a breath of fresh air an restful nights our daughter actually looks forward to going to school now. Thank God for Baldwin, anyone who said they didnt have a good year there they must be uneducated an not family minded.Special thanks to Mrs.Baldwin and all she does. -Mrs. Jones & TheJones Family

Posted August 16, 2011

My daughter has been attending this school for the past 2 years and not only has she excelled in all her subjects but her self esteem is through the roof, she truly loves going to school now! My son will be attending this school this year and is so happy to be part of the BPS family! The teachers are caring and communicate with you on a weekly and even at times daily basis. The classes are small so they teach each child on a one-to-one level and keep each child challenged and make learning fun! I would recommend this school to all I know :)

Posted August 5, 2011

What a great three years we had at Baldwin Prep! We are saddened that a transfer of jobs is taking us to Illinois. I only hope that we can find that friendly, family energy that you got each and every time we walked in to Baldwin Prep, at another school. The staff was always warm and understanding...how nice to have real, down to earth conversations with my child's teachers. we'll miss you all.

Posted August 26, 2010

Baldwin Prep is a fantastic school. The teachers and curriculum challenge students and the leadership at the school is phenomenal. Small class sizes and the students actually have a good time while learning. I would encourage parents to visit the school, talk to the teachers and students. You will find that this is an exceptional school.

Posted July 13, 2010

This school will make your child lose ground academically. They use old books and out dated material. If your child attends they will fall behind!

Posted May 13, 2010

Great School, Great Teachers, Great Kids. What more could you ask for?

Posted May 12, 2010

This is the perfect school for your child teachers are great,My daughter has enhanced so much from this school

Posted May 7, 2010

I moved both of my children to Baldwin Prep after Christmas from another school where my daughter was underperforming and my son was unchallenged. They have turned both of my children into kids that are happy to wake up every day and go to school. My daughter has gone from below grade level in math and reading to advanced math and reading, and my son is so happy with the fact that he is challenged every day to do the best that he can. I would recommend this school to everyone I know.

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 0% 3%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab