Posted September 09, 2014
This school is based on facts like Childhood should be Cherished & Honor really means something.The owner of this wonderful place started it because there wasn't a school that had the same thoughts on education & values as she did so she built one that did.The school opened in 2003 & now its first full graduating class is going to walk across the stage in June.This school shows what school should have been all along.You can't walk through the place without feeling a sense of family.It runs on Love & is based on doing the right thing.Where else will you find K-12 in one building, no more than12 students per class, life skills, current events, recess & the ability to stroll past the rescue dogs that wander the halls is part of everyone's day.No one will work harder to help your child succeed as long as they are willing to put forth an effort.Who could want more for their child.These children excel through the excellence & compassion of the entire staff.The staff is made up of good people.The staff is happy, the Kids are happy, and they are learning more than how to pass a test. They are learning how to be a Benefit to the planet instead of a drain.

Posted July 21, 2014
Thank you Baldwin Prep for welcoming us back with open arms. We made the mistake of leaving BPS for what we thought were going to be "greener pastures." We spent the 2013-2014 school year at another private school, only finding ourselves disappointed, and regretting our decision everyday. We won't make this mistake again!! We are at Baldwin Prep until high school graduation. To the administration at BPS, thanks for giving us a second chance. We are excited to be back among your phenomenal staff!!

Posted March 04, 2013
Excellent teacher/student ratio; very accomodating to my children's schedules - both were dual enrolled in high school and college; really great communication w/ teachers. I recommend highly.......

Posted January 08, 2013
best school ever!!!! the teachers care for the students...the students are such a pack always together....everyone is unique and amazing in this school <3

Posted May 05, 2012
I just read a poor review of this school and can't believe someone would say such nasty things because their child is no longer there. First, 99% of Baldwin's graduates have gone on to the college of their first choice. Most of their teachers have their Masters or their PhDs. The staff really loves to teach and the kids love school. What more could you want? My kids have been there for the last 7 years and they have been given an outstanding education. Baldwin Prep educates the whole child by teaching good manners, values, and character along with academia . The school is filled with good, happy, well educated children It is just too bad that some parents don't want that for their children.

Baldwin Prep School 1

Posted April 11, 2012
We did not have positive experience at Baldwin Prep. We are well versed on education, but mistakenly enrolled our child into a school in which not all the teachers are certified and frankly, the material in some subjects were below grade level, or at least in our child's case. We know from which we speak because our child lost ground academically, particularly in English, writing, and reading. When enrolling into a private school, questions must always be asked such as, teacher certifications, origins of curriculums in core subjects, and how the school gages the effectiveness of curriculum(s). What particular standards do they follow that are documented or can be substanciated? The school is so small that almost entire grade level(s) are grouped together. There is little or no class variety for students showing aptitude in specific academic areas.

Posted April 05, 2012
I am a parent of an elementary school student at Baldwin Prep. I didn't happen on this site by accident. I was told about it from another parent. I found myself nodding in agreement with the positive reviews and shocked by the negative review. My child did come to Baldwin reading below grade level, and overall disliking school. The staff at Baldwin changed all that! I didn't expect miracles...I know that a school can't fix three years of public school errors. I am happy to say that my child is learning, making progress and happy. If you are interested in knowing more about Baldwin, go and see it for yourself!

Posted March 28, 2012
Public School was holding my daughter back, this year she has shot ahead in both math and reading. Loves going to school and can't wait for Monday's on the weekend. Her teacher communicates with me EVERY day!

Posted March 28, 2012
Great Staff, Very active Teachers that communicate with you daily. Beautiful building on the intracostal waterway. My children are well above the grade level of their public school friends.

Posted March 28, 2012
Reasonable homework. Great location, great staff. My Son has been there for three years and I would never send him anywhere else.

Baldwin Prep School