North Port, FL

Posted January 23, 2013
Toledo Blade is an amazing school! The teachers and staff are very caring and helpful! My daughter is thriving and growing by the day there at TBE. She is in the SOAR program and making wonderful progress thanks to her teacher! All of the activities are great! Keep up the great work TBE!!!!!

Posted September 06, 2012
The teachers at Toledo Blade are very involved. They care for the students and encourage success daily. The teachers and staff are always friendly and welcome volunteers to help with special events. They encourage parent involvement and host many events such as Science night and Family movie night. Toledo Blade is a very good school!!!

Posted August 15, 2012
This school has come a long ways. The teachers are great and the soar program is outstanding. They need improvement on coordinating their before and after school care and with their after school functions, but academically this school has it going on. Kudos!

Posted August 03, 2012
Truly a great experience at Toledo Blade elementary school. My son was in SOAR program at TBES and I am truly impressed with the level of education and commitment by the staff. Great parent involvement as well and Booster club rocks. I used to believe that private schools are the only way you can get great education, and we did place my son for initial 3 years in private school at a cost of 10K/year, Toledo Blade changed my belief upside down and truly educate now people about utilizing this great community resource provided by Sarasota county.

Posted July 08, 2012
Toledo Blade is committed to excellence in education but most importantly fostering community and relationships. Relationships are the priority. The administration is excellent. The school is well maintained. The staff give their best daily to meet the diverse and complex needs of so many important young people and their families.

Posted June 06, 2011
Love this school! The principal is awesome & Mr Coppolla is awesome! Best school ever!

Posted September 26, 2010
My twins are now into their third year at TBES and I am extremely satisfied with the school. I haven't had any problems communicating with their teacher no matter what grade they were in. Yes, the homework does seem to be a time consuming issue at home but with a routine it works okay. I almost put my girls into Imagine school and SO glad I didn't! They were rated a C school the year they would've gone while TBES was rated an A! So glad we stuck with TBES...my kids are thriving and learning so many new things everyday. Great job, TBES!

Toledo Blade Elementary School 2

Posted March 03, 2010
Had my son there for kindergarden and didn't like it at all! staff very rude, teacher was very rude to my son when i was in class one time. couldn't believe it! and the way the school is set up is not safe. there are different buildings and all open so someone can just walk in to school area that don't belong there ,so i pull him out to imagine school where he has got a lot of extra help for 2 years.

Toledo Blade Elementary School 0

Posted September 04, 2009
Toledo Blade Elementary School is a wonderful school. Parent teacher communication is very good and I am extremely satisfied with the education, attention and care that my child receives while in attendence. Toledo Blade is going through a transition this year with the opening of Atwater Elementary School. The student population is almost half what it was last year! The Staff is handling the transiton with grace and professionalism. I can't wait to see what happens over the next year!

Posted August 18, 2009

Toledo Blade Elementary School
1201 Geranium Avenue, North Port, FL  34288
Last modified Toledo Blade Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Toledo Blade Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top