Kathleen C. Wright Leadership Academy 1

Posted June 30, 2014
When I went to orientation I was told strict dress code no earrings for boys or beads for girls. I was impressed until I saw young women in tight pants red and feather earrings.When I mentioned it to the Principle as she ate fried chicken with her hands seemed unconcerned with the school rules. She was pretentious and self involved as if my concerns well rude. My daughter was accosted more than once by boys touching her inappropriately. The Principal reprimanded him but he did it again anyway, as well as another little boy. My daughters grades fell her attitude changed and she did not like school any longer. Now she is home school and happy and has performed above grade level. She is so happy Now

Kathleen C. Wright Leadership Academy 4

Posted October 18, 2013
My school is a great place to learn. The staff attend to my every need. They treat every student as an individual and like they were their own. I like the fact that the directors and administration are available when needed. I also like the additional help that is available for the children. After school care provides snacks, tutoring, and homework assistance. There is also FCAT training on Saturday to help improve scores. The school could use additional computers, books, and help with transportation. The school could also improve the playground.

Kathleen C. Wright Leadership Academy 5

Posted September 26, 2013
Kathleen C Wright Leadership is a terrific school . THis school not only focuses on the Fcat 2.0 Curriculum but it teaches them the basics such as Curve Writing Social Studies, Spanish . KC Wright teaches the old school way ., They went back to basics. All the kids and parents love this school. THis school is getting the children ready for the real world by having mentors in various professions, college tours and molding of all students to be model citizens. The county is trying to close the school because of a letter grade. I feel the progress of this new school is fantastic and needs to be be given a fair shot to bridge the gap. The teacheres care for the students just as if they were there own kids. Education is the key to success at K.C Wright Leadership Academy.

Kathleen C. Wright Leadership Academy 1

Posted October 17, 2012
Absolutely THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Executive staff was completely unprofessional and they have inappropriately behaving staff ~ supposedly trying to leading the children. I would highly recommend you speed up when passing by this school.

Kathleen C. Wright Leadership Academy
2099 West Prospect Road, Oakland Park, FL  33309
(954) 306-2041
Last modified Kathleen C. Wright Leadership Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8
Kathleen C. Wright Leadership Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top