615 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Horrible its like the don't even care school activities our the worst. Tthete is no kindergarten graduation nothing to show them that they were successful at the first real year of elementary. I talk to talk principal about it and she didnt even seem to care.. I am so glad I got my son a reassignment to a much better school. You are warned most horrible staff ever....

I think the school is GREAT!!! What a hidden gem! Wish the PTA would be more active but the school does so much for the parents and kids!

I love Oakland Park Elementary. They do so many great things with all the children. Mrs. Garcia has only been there a little over a year and has really changed the school. She brought Spanish classes to all the students and they even have one class of K kids working on programing robots! I ALWAYS feel welcome and would not bring my child anywhere else!

I have been a parent at this school for over 6 years. The new principal is WONDERFUL and she really knows how to take care of the children! In the few months she is here, you can certainly see a difference in the way the school runs. It is cleaner, the teachers seem to be doing a good job and the kids are happy again! I can not say I was happy last year with the old person and the way she ran things but I can say now that I am so glad that my children go to school at Oakland Park Elementary!

I have my 2 kids in this school the Teacher are wonderful but 1 thing is the bully in school I have give complaints in the office and they don't do noting about it but of course is not their kid's that is getting bully so now I have to move because of this.

i have went to this school since when i was in kindergarten and there has not been any sports or activites during all these years the teachers explain things in a very understandable way but they do not have any respect for the children then parents wonder why there children come home so sad and deppresed but its because if we tell our parents something they will reject that its the truth because it is most clearly that they would belive a more mature adult then a child. So next time your child comes home you should ask that what happened?

Last modified Oakland Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.