Posted January 27, 2014
I have been a parent at this school for over 6 years. The new principal is WONDERFUL and she really knows how to take care of the children! In the few months she is here, you can certainly see a difference in the way the school runs. It is cleaner, the teachers seem to be doing a good job and the kids are happy again! I can not say I was happy last year with the old person and the way she ran things but I can say now that I am so glad that my children go to school at Oakland Park Elementary!

Oakland Park Elementary School 1

Posted October 01, 2013
I have my 2 kids in this school the Teacher are wonderful but 1 thing is the bully in school I have give complaints in the office and they don't do noting about it but of course is not their kid's that is getting bully so now I have to move because of this.

Oakland Park Elementary School 0

Posted June 14, 2008
i have went to this school since when i was in kindergarten and there has not been any sports or activites during all these years the teachers explain things in a very understandable way but they do not have any respect for the children then parents wonder why there children come home so sad and deppresed but its because if we tell our parents something they will reject that its the truth because it is most clearly that they would belive a more mature adult then a child. So next time your child comes home you should ask that what happened?

Posted February 11, 2006
This school is great the teachers are wonderful they take the time to help your child. My son learned to write his name the first week at school. They don't have any school teams or sports but they do offer different types of clubs. They incourage the parents involvement all the time on everything. If you are thinking about sending your child to this school you will be very happy here and you will have the piece of mind knowing that your child is safe and is getting a wonderful education by a smart warm caring staff and faculty.

Oakland Park Elementary School 4

Posted August 13, 2005
- a staff

Posted July 27, 2005

Posted March 01, 2005
This is a great school with a great P.T.A. and a lot of parent involvement. We have a lot of volunteers. The school has wonderful teachers. My kindergartener and 1st grader are able to enjoy an art club that started this year for children that young. They have a descent after school program, great insentives for children to be honest, responsible, etc. Not enough field trips though.

Posted June 11, 2004

Posted May 21, 2004

Oakland Park Elementary School
936 NE 33rd St, Oakland Park, FL  33334
Last modified Oakland Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oakland Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top