PK-1|Private

Bad
Good

Amazing school, with a terrific staff and great curriculum. My son attended thru kindergarten and his first grade teacher was amazed with his reading and how advanced he was. They teach them how to read in K4!! My daughter is now in K3 she knows her colors, shapes, numbers, letters, and even letter sounds. Couldn't ask for a better place for my little ones! It's like a family here ;)

Very happy with this school. My one year old loves his teachers & enjoys his time during the day. Truly a hidden gem that we were very lucky to find.

Both of our kids are enrollled there (6yr/9mth) and we couldn't be happier! We actually like that it's a small school, as all the teachers are actively involved in the kid's care and education and there's truly a sense of family felt throughout. We've actually recommended the school to a few friends and so far, we have three couples that have enrolled their kids, with at least two of them recommending them to their own friends. The staff is very caring and attentive to any concerns brought up and the fact that the kids simply love going to school is added proof that they're a great school.

What a Lucky Find! I have a two year old who attends school at Care & Share. I was very anxious about leaving my daughter at school for the first time but the staff at Care & Share made me feel at ease. They allowed me to call and check up on my daughter as many times as I wanted. My daughter loves to come to school and just adores her teacher. The school is small and very family oriented. My daughter and I always feel welcome when we walk in the door each day. I absolutely love the school and plan on keeping my daughter here through fifth grade.

Care & Share is an excellent school with loving and knowledgeable teachers who really take care of our children. I have two children who attend and they are excited to go to school everyday. I am amazed each day at what they learn. Even my one year old comes home singing. My four year old is learning to read and we couldn't be happier. I can drop my children off knowing they are receiving the best care possible.

I am also very happy with Care and Share. I really couldn't ask for more. They really are very family oriented and I just love that. They will have a Spanish class for the grade school kids. They have a huge field out back for PE. They have computer class starting at 3 and the teachers are great!

Small, very family oriented school. It is amazing how much my child has learned this year. The four year olds read, add, and spell. I am very happy with this school.

Last modified Care and Share Uxbridge Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-1