PK-1|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Parent (1 response)

Posted August 23, 2014
Amazing school, with a terrific staff and great curriculum. My son attended thru kindergarten and his first grade teacher was amazed with his reading and how advanced he was. They teach them how to read in K4!! My daughter is now in K3 she knows her colors, shapes, numbers, letters, and even letter sounds. Couldn't ask for a better place for my little ones! It's like a family here ;)

Posted June 19, 2013
Very happy with this school. My one year old loves his teachers & enjoys his time during the day. Truly a hidden gem that we were very lucky to find.

Posted February 09, 2011
Both of our kids are enrollled there (6yr/9mth) and we couldn't be happier! We actually like that it's a small school, as all the teachers are actively involved in the kid's care and education and there's truly a sense of family felt throughout. We've actually recommended the school to a few friends and so far, we have three couples that have enrolled their kids, with at least two of them recommending them to their own friends. The staff is very caring and attentive to any concerns brought up and the fact that the kids simply love going to school is added proof that they're a great school.

Posted May 20, 2010
What a Lucky Find! I have a two year old who attends school at Care & Share. I was very anxious about leaving my daughter at school for the first time but the staff at Care & Share made me feel at ease. They allowed me to call and check up on my daughter as many times as I wanted. My daughter loves to come to school and just adores her teacher. The school is small and very family oriented. My daughter and I always feel welcome when we walk in the door each day. I absolutely love the school and plan on keeping my daughter here through fifth grade.

Posted October 13, 2009
Care & Share is an excellent school with loving and knowledgeable teachers who really take care of our children. I have two children who attend and they are excited to go to school everyday. I am amazed each day at what they learn. Even my one year old comes home singing. My four year old is learning to read and we couldn't be happier. I can drop my children off knowing they are receiving the best care possible.

Care and Share Uxbridge Christian Academy

Posted June 04, 2008
I am also very happy with Care and Share. I really couldn't ask for more. They really are very family oriented and I just love that. They will have a Spanish class for the grade school kids. They have a huge field out back for PE. They have computer class starting at 3 and the teachers are great!

Posted May 10, 2008
Small, very family oriented school. It is amazing how much my child has learned this year. The four year olds read, add, and spell. I am very happy with this school.

Care and Share Uxbridge Christian Academy
3260 North Andrews Ave, Oakland Park, FL  33309
Last modified Care and Share Uxbridge Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-1