Wyomina Park Elementary School 3

Posted August 17, 2014
I'm still new at this school with my kids so we will see this year how well everything goes.

Wyomina Park Elementary School 1

Posted November 06, 2013
Very anti-parent. I've had a teacher call my kid stupid here. The fourth and fifth grade teaching "teams" are a joke. It's simply a way to be more effective at bullying parents. If you value being involved with your child's education, do not ever bring your children here.

Wyomina Park Elementary School 5

Posted May 16, 2012
I have a grandson who attends Wyomina Park Elementary and am very pleased with this school. Good caring teachers for our children. Wyomina Park Elementary ROCKS!

Wyomina Park Elementary School 4

Posted August 16, 2011
The staff is very friendly. They have some great activities like muffins with mom around mother's day. AND If you have a EBC child... emotional/behavior child ... Mrs. Preston is the best!!!

Wyomina Park Elementary School 1

Posted October 21, 2010
The kids get out at 2:05 I waited out front for my kids just like I always do. At 2:10 I started worring because my daughter hasn't shown up yet.I asked the staff where's my kid they look at me like I was nothing.no one knew what to do then they told me I had to call the police they where not responsable after the last bell rings.They treated me like I did something wrong and where very stuck up.

Wyomina Park Elementary School 0

Posted March 16, 2010
I moved here two years ago from another city here in the state of Florida. Me and my kids knew noone here and were nervous about starting a new school. I saw in 6 month a huge difference in my kids academic level their grades went up and the teachers really cared to give them that extra help to get them to grade level. My daughter was in 5th grade last year and I saw the teachers have tears in their eyes when their student said goodbye I know that they put their heart in soul into helping my daughter and others to do they're best. Me and my kids know walk down the hall and are stopped many times to say hi I am glad Me and my kids now have friends at Wyomina Park. Kelly

Wyomina Park Elementary School 3

Posted November 16, 2009

Wyomina Park Elementary School 0

Posted September 30, 2009
They are one of most highly thought of schools in Ocala. Their principal and many of the teachers have been there for several years. They are an A school in the state, in spite of being the primary school of the Salvation Army's homeless children the school consistently tests high. There is a good mix of children from all socioeconomic classes. The school is one of the most stable in Ocala. I live around the corner from the school, and it is a joy to see how many parents walk children to the school daily. it is straight from the fifties, clean and cute to boot. It is a pleasure to live in the neighborhood of such an institution of learning,where the children always seem happy and glad to be there

Wyomina Park Elementary School 5

Posted March 27, 2008

Wyomina Park Elementary School 4

Posted June 26, 2007
My daughter has attended Wyomina for the past two years. I do agree with the former reviews that the office staff are at best stand-offish. I have tried for the past two years to be involved and have hit a brickwall every time I try. I know that their is little parent participation but those who would like to be involved should not be punished for the majority. While most of the teachers and the administration really do care about the students and the test scores are great, they do need to overhaul their website and their PTO. /

Wyomina Park Elementary School
511 Northeast 12th Avenue, Ocala, FL  34470
Last modified Wyomina Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wyomina Park Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top