658 students|Marion

Bad
Good

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

Bullying is a REAL problem at this school with both kids and teachers. Teachers have been caught in the mix by parents talking about kids and their parents. My daughter dealt with bullying last year to the point I had to take her to the hospital and call the police and the school took 2 weeks to claim to investigate and still did nothing. I feel I'm stuck with my daughter going to this school because of where I stay. If I could afford to move just to get out of Wyomina district I would.

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

This school does not help students with learning differences or disabilities!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Their not properly trained nor do I believe they check back ground or do drugs test on the teachers and staff. To live in a small city you see people outside of their line of work and their true colors show when they think no one is paying attention.

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

If you're not in the posse click then your voice and opinion doesn't matter. The principle has actually told me personally that 2016-2017 school year would be better then prior years because she wasn't going to break up to posse of teachers not doing the job. She only said that to me because I went to the school board however everyday in the car line I see the same behavior as prior years.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

The principle got caught talking about my boy friend truck during the car line because it runs loud. My daughter was extremely embarrassed and hurt by her comments. When I asked the principle about it she called my daughter a liar and said she wasn't talking about the truck in the way she heard it. One teacher actually told me that my daughter didn't have ADHD but 5 doctors and the school nurse confirms this. This same teacher makes mean faces everyday to my child and talked about my child with her current teacher badly. This school has a horrible grade of teachers. Not all of them but MOST of them

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Teachers are rude bully's to both kids and parents and extremely incompetent when it comes to updating simple reports online for parents to review the kids progress in their class. One teacher actually told me she's not using the system simply because she didn't know how to use it, but when I ask for an update on how my child is doing its always 1 week later on progress and no update on what she is actually teaching the class.

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

Lack of communication with kids and Teachers are barely at school due to taking days off. Homework format changes every day, and extension are give even though the teacher takes days off within the extension on teaching the kids the material. Some teachers spend more time on the phone verse giving competent homework to test the knowledge of the kids.

This school promotes bullying, I see it and over hear it at this school daily (especially in the car line) To the wise please understand this school has a "D" rating and the lowest ratings in teachers. (Last year it took the Principle 6 months to fill four 3rd grade classes and the one my daughter got was HORRIBLE! The staff talk about teachers badly to the kids (My daughter comes home with daily tea) The teachers post pictures of your child on their own personal Facebook or Twitter without consent from parents. I hate this school and if your child has any type of mental health problems NO teachers are equipped or trained properly to help the child. Staff members talk against the parents if you complain to the school board of the lack of incompetency and moral to teach in a positive way for all kids and not the CLICK of certain kids and parents. (I'm a living victim of this)

I'm still new at this school with my kids so we will see this year how well everything goes.

Very anti-parent. I've had a teacher call my kid stupid here. The fourth and fifth grade teaching "teams" are a joke. It's simply a way to be more effective at bullying parents. If you value being involved with your child's education, do not ever bring your children here.

I have a grandson who attends Wyomina Park Elementary and am very pleased with this school. Good caring teachers for our children. Wyomina Park Elementary ROCKS!

Last modified Wyomina Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.