Ocala, FL

Posted January 25, 2014
I usually don't do the whole reviews thing but I felt the need to give Emerald Shores 5 STARS!!! They truly deserve it!! The teachers are passionate about their work and your child's education!! They are very supportive to the parents concerns and suggestions regarding the child's education. I keep up with my sons progress in school via e-mail and I do this a few times a week and his teacher responds to each and every one promptly. The office staff are extremely helpful, organized, patient and friendly. If you are thinking about whether or not to enroll your child at Emerald Shores Elementary think no more just do with your eyes closed you won't regret it trust me I'm a picky mother when it comes to my child's education and this was one of the best choices I've made!! EMERALD SHORES KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK YOU ROCK!!!!!!

Posted October 28, 2012
i just move from NJ and this school may me fill like home. Very organize and friendly staff.

Posted June 01, 2011
i love this school! teachers are awesome! fantastic music program! very involved administrators. i highly recommend!

Emerald Shores Elementary School 2

Posted April 30, 2010
I have only issues with this school. The administration has some issues and maybe its just us, but we have had some teachers that are not helpful in responding to us about issues. Your only as good as your weakest link and we have seen a few to many weak links at this school.

Emerald Shores Elementary School 4

Posted January 30, 2008
I am very pleased with the staff at Emerald Shores.

Posted May 27, 2005
The staff at Emerald Shores Elementary are truly dedicated to each student that attends the school. They have quality academic programs and special area classes. I wish there were more time in the day for extracurricular activities.

Emerald Shores Elementary School 4

Posted February 13, 2005
I have been very satisfied with this school. Some of the teachers really go above and beyond to make sure their students get the best education possible.

Emerald Shores Elementary School
404 Emerald Road, Ocala, FL  34472
Last modified Emerald Shores Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Emerald Shores Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top