1,109 students|Marion

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My child has more issues with this school then I've ever heard of, they get bullied so they stand up for themselves and are the only one getting punished, that's just bs! They say they'll call you, never did, not friendly at all! Almost impossible to keep track of class activities and homework because it's not readily available. No one offered to help with the bullying or if they were having issues in class.

I hope the teachers are more friendly than the admissions office - sarcastic and rude....I would love some input from parents who have children here, because my child will be going here soon and I am not getting any warm, fuzzy feelings so far :(

Staff need to be more friendly. The receptionist is very nice, but the rest of the office staff very difficult to have a pleasant conversation.

Horrible school. But not surprised most of the schools in Marion county are horrible. They don't seem to care if your kids gets beat up or bullied.

I go to liberty and it's amazing. I dont care what other people say, it's really fun and educational.

The school got bad press a couple years back, but there is new principal now and what a difference. Teachers really care if students learn, and they do a lot to help them. Liberty is great.

This is a horrible school. They say they have a no bullying policy which is the biggest joke of all! This school has produced many hurt children from the lack of protection from the staff. I have personally met numerous teenage girls who have no sense of security due to their experiences at this school that has no rules! Also due to the the lack of guidance at after school programs, there have been many lewd acts demonstrated at this school. Beware! The school does not stand behind their written policy!

i think its a great school, even if my grandson only went there for the last 6 weeks.

WOW! I can't believe this is a four star school. Its supposed to be a five star school. This is the best school i've ever been to and it has outstanding programs other schools don't. Mr.Dudley is always on to us and telling us different ways we can improve our grades and conduct. The teachers at this school are top notch and they work together to form curriculum thats easy and fun to learn. Extracurricular activities, come on! three stars! Liberty Middle School has more things going on then YMCA! parent involvement,well that can improve but still i always see a few mothers at school dances and field trips. Safety and dicipline is like bootcamp we had six fire drills in one day;one for each class to make sure we know the exit drill from every one of our classes. CDA is a pain but it straitens you up.

Im in the 7th grade and I have to say,this is an amazing school.I think it should have more extra-curricular activities.There are barely any.Another flaw is the students,there are a whole lot of good kids,but sometimes we make stupid decisions.I've talked with friends from other schools and they say that our reputation is mainly fighting.Which I agree with.but if your kid stays with the right people.He/She will be fine.

Last modified Liberty Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.