Posted December 26, 2013
I go to liberty and it's amazing. I dont care what other people say, it's really fun and educational.

Posted December 07, 2013
The school got bad press a couple years back, but there is new principal now and what a difference. Teachers really care if students learn, and they do a lot to help them. Liberty is great.

Liberty Middle School 1

Posted September 14, 2013
This is a horrible school. They say they have a no bullying policy which is the biggest joke of all! This school has produced many hurt children from the lack of protection from the staff. I have personally met numerous teenage girls who have no sense of security due to their experiences at this school that has no rules! Also due to the the lack of guidance at after school programs, there have been many lewd acts demonstrated at this school. Beware! The school does not stand behind their written policy!

Posted August 12, 2012
i think its a great school, even if my grandson only went there for the last 6 weeks.

Posted February 04, 2010
WOW! I can't believe this is a four star school. Its supposed to be a five star school. This is the best school i've ever been to and it has outstanding programs other schools don't. Mr.Dudley is always on to us and telling us different ways we can improve our grades and conduct. The teachers at this school are top notch and they work together to form curriculum thats easy and fun to learn. Extracurricular activities, come on! three stars! Liberty Middle School has more things going on then YMCA! parent involvement,well that can improve but still i always see a few mothers at school dances and field trips. Safety and dicipline is like bootcamp we had six fire drills in one day;one for each class to make sure we know the exit drill from every one of our classes. CDA is a pain but it straitens you up.

Liberty Middle School 1

Posted February 04, 2010

Posted January 31, 2010
Im in the 7th grade and I have to say,this is an amazing school.I think it should have more extra-curricular activities.There are barely any.Another flaw is the students,there are a whole lot of good kids,but sometimes we make stupid decisions.I've talked with friends from other schools and they say that our reputation is mainly fighting.Which I agree with.but if your kid stays with the right people.He/She will be fine.

Liberty Middle School 4

Posted September 10, 2009
Is a good school, just one thing I would like that this school have extra programs like the Magnet schools have, it will be perfect.

Posted June 13, 2009
Liberty is an amazing school! Alot of the teachers there are trying to make learning fun and it works. I cant wait till 8th grade in August. Coundn't ask for a better school :]

Liberty Middle School 2

Posted May 01, 2009

Liberty Middle School
4773 Southwest 95th Street, Ocala, FL  34476
Last modified Liberty Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Liberty Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top