Montessori Academy-Ocala 0

Posted April 28, 2010
My daughter loves going to Montessori daily and I am amazed by all that she is learning in the short time that she has attended. I wish the communication was better with regard to progress, but we feel welcome to go to the school anytime to observe her in action! I am thankful that we have such a wonderful school with caring, professional teachers available to us in Ocala.

Montessori Academy-Ocala 5

Posted January 06, 2009
We have been at this school for seven years now and love the philosophy. It's the top school in the county. The Montessori learning method is by far the most enjoyable for our two children. The facility is clean, and safe. We wish the communication from the office to home was stronger but we are good at reading all of the notices that go home. We wish that they had more of an electronic presence with parents too since our jobs revolve around computers.

Montessori Academy-Ocala
2967 E Silver Springs, Ocala, FL  34470
Last modified Montessori Academy-Ocala is a Private school that serves grades PK-4
Montessori Academy-Ocala Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top