245 students|Orange

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

It's the last day of school and I have to say, I am happy to have been here for over a year. The school has been going through some adjustments this year but the one thing that is constant is their concern for my child. They keep the kids first and care for them like family. We will absolutely be back next year!

I would give no stars if I could. This school is disorganized, poorly run and a complete mess. My child has had 4 teachers in one year, and upon speaking to the teachers after they left they all told me it is because there is no student discipline guidelines and the kids run wild in the classroom making teaching impossible. The administration tries to pretend they are running a professional school and they talk the talk, but they drop the ball on EVERY issue. The good kids are punished for minor infractions (even for sticking up for themselves when being bullied, while the bullies get away with everything) and parents are complained about them too often, yet the trouble makers are just ignored and allowed to do whatever they want. This just punishes the good kids who are trying 90% of the time and the bad kids continue being bad with no repercussions. They make an excuse of being a "new" school but the kids are getting dropped in the cracks because of their "newness". Its a joke. This is just a ghetto want-to-be school. Worse experience of our entire lives! If you want a private school experience- PAY FOR IT...don't punish your children by sending them here!!!!!!

We are happy with the school overall. They are a new school and some things still need improvement, but we see them getting there! Staff is very friendly and helpful and of course our teacher (Ms. Harden) has been great!

Develops character: Agree

THEY TRY TO SET AN EXAMPLE FOR ALL TO FOLLOW AND THAT,S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING

THE STAFF AND TEACHERS TRY THEIR BEST I THINK.IT IS NOT EASY TO CARE FOR OTHER PEOPLES CHILDREN THEY ARE NEVER PAID ENOUGH THEY ARE NEVER RESPECTED ENOUGH AND ANY TIME A STUDENT FAILS OR IS NOT A TOP OF THE CLASS STUDENT THE PARENTS ALWAYS BLAME THE TEACHER AND THAT IS SO SO UNFAIR.THEY ARE OVER WORKED AND SOME TIMES HAVE TO USE THEIR OWN MONEY TO DO THINGS FOR TH CLASS SO FOR ALL THEY DO THIS ONES FOR YOU .GREAT JOB.

The administration really needed some improvement but some of the teachers really make up for what administration is lacking.

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

My child was failing until I pulled her out and transferred her to another school. This school can't seem to hold on to a Dean/principal. They keep letting them go.

This is our second year at the school. This year wass very different from last year. The moral seemed low amoung faculty and staff, and their seemed to be less support. I hope with the new school being vuikt for next year, we see things revert back to the fun loving happier days at KCC Orange.

i am very pleased with KCC - very friendly staff; administrators are very down to earth and make you feel like your kids are valued.

This is a great school! If you are over traditional public schools like I was and my son struggled with, I recommend Kids Community College! It's worth it! Much better curriculum. If you are looking for a change for you child, look no further, come for a tour and meet the staff.

Last modified Kids Community College-Orange Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5