245 students|Orange

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Grateful to: School leader

Posted November 18, 2015
I would like to say thanks to Dr. Andy Westerman. He always has a smile on his face and is always available to meet with parents to here their concerns, ideas, suggestions. We know he is very busy and has a lot of demands put on him for the school, staff, teachers, community, family, etc. and with all this he is still delightful and goes out of his way to assist people. Thank you for being so awesome.

Teacher effectiveness: Somewhat effective

Posted July 12, 2015
My child was failing until I pulled her out and transferred her to another school. This school can't seem to hold on to a Dean/principal. They keep letting them go.

Kids Community College-Orange Charter School 4

Posted April 26, 2015
This is our second year at the school. This year wass very different from last year. The moral seemed low amoung faculty and staff, and their seemed to be less support. I hope with the new school being vuikt for next year, we see things revert back to the fun loving happier days at KCC Orange.

Posted December 16, 2014
i am very pleased with KCC - very friendly staff; administrators are very down to earth and make you feel like your kids are valued.

Posted October 22, 2014
This is a great school! If you are over traditional public schools like I was and my son struggled with, I recommend Kids Community College! It's worth it! Much better curriculum. If you are looking for a change for you child, look no further, come for a tour and meet the staff.

Posted October 22, 2014
An example of why I recommend KCC - Ms. Niedoborski and Mrs. Delgado make learning fun for our children. The past few weeks the children have been learning about the perimeter of objects and our teachers took a different path to teach this skill to our children. Math can be hard and boring but going outside, using their gross motor skills and working with their friends really keeps learning fun for all! My son is an out of the box thinker and he really struggled in a standard public school. At KCC he is being challenged (at a grade level above) but not overwhelmed. He is excited to be an active learner. I could not say enough about how these teachers have helped my son. My son is on a path to success because or KCC!

Posted October 21, 2014
I am a second year parent and I love the school whole heartedly. I love and respect an organization that is committed to excellence, and stands by its principlesand values. While we have had many changes in Directors/principals since my son began Kindergarten last year, it has not impacted the childrens sense of belonging, acceptance and security. This is evident in the academic performance of the students and the joy you feel radiating from each child.

Kids Community College-Orange Charter School 1

Posted October 21, 2014
Unbelievable that they have now let go a principle who had turned around all the negativity within the school. I am now worried again about the leadership of this school and wonder why we go through so many directors.

Kids Community College-Orange Charter School 1

Posted October 21, 2014
I agree with the last remark. The last Director had a great open door policy and really cared about every child. She was so positive. What's up with a leadership that has now gone through 5 directors? I am rethinking their whole philosophy. One that is posted but obviously not followed

1475 E. Silver Star Road, Ocoee, FL  34761
Last modified Kids Community College-Orange Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5
Kids Community College-Orange Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top