Posted November 05, 2011
awesome school great teachers and staff love the small town school feel of the school and community

Posted March 09, 2010
Amazing school with a 'small town' community feel. Parents and teachers working together is the key to it's success!

Ocoee Elementary School 0

Posted October 20, 2009
The teachers are awesome! They are so personable and remember the kids and are friendly whereever they see them. It is like a family.

Posted May 27, 2009
I love this school, and the teachers! You can always feel how much they love the students! This is a school with heart!

Ocoee Elementary School 4

Posted May 15, 2008
I can only say great things about this school! The teachers are second to none. Everyone is very willing and eager to help you and your child. The extended day program is by far the best I have ever had my child in (we have been in 3). The young lady at the front desk is the absolute nicest person you could ever go to with a payment problem. Keep up the great work.

Posted July 02, 2007
My children both received a wonderful education from Ocoee Elementary. The teachers were second to none.

Ocoee Elementary School 2

Posted May 09, 2007

Ocoee Elementary School 4

Posted January 29, 2006
This is a really good school. The children here do excel and enjoy going to school. There are a lot of extra curriculars their for the children to participate in. My daughter really enjoyed the school and parental involvement is highly regarded.

Posted November 23, 2005
All around excellent school with fantastic teachers. This school has there head on straight, I only wish others would follow.

Posted July 27, 2005
This school is an 'A' rated school. My son attended K & 1st grade. I am very pleased with the school academically, staff, & cleanliness of the school. I also give it an A.

Ocoee Elementary School
400 South Lakewood Avenue, Ocoee, FL  34761
Last modified Ocoee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ocoee Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top