Posted July 28, 2014
We are very pleased with this school. The campus is beautiful and makes for a great learning environment. We have found the curriculum to be above and beyond the public schools and are happy with our child s level of knowledge for the grade. The staff, students and parents are all amazing. We are blessed to be a part of the OCS family!

Posted August 29, 2011
This school is a truly amazing place for students to learn and grow stronger in their faith! The staff is dedicated to each and every student's academic success. As a parent, I couldn't be happier! I highly recommend Odessa Christian School to any parent looking not just for a better alternative, but for the BEST opportunity for their son or daughter!!!

Posted May 26, 2011
I'm very pleased with the staff @ OCS - very professional and friendly. This is the best school my son has been so far. This is the 4th school he enrolls since Pre-K. He is doing better academically. The teachers and the staff are very helpful. They care about the children as their own. Most teachers have their children go to school there. The school provides a family environment. Parents involment is huge. My second child will enroll in Kindergarten here next year.

Posted September 23, 2010
As an administrator and a parent, I am so pleased here at OCS. Our staff exhibit a passion for Christ, a passion for teaching, and love and concern for one another. Our families become one big family. The education our students receive from a biblical worldview here at OCS on this amazingly beautiful campus is a blessing to my own children and to those who enter here. It is a place where young people learn to love to learn. In this day and age, our children need to learn how to evaluate and think, not just regurgitate what they have been shown. They need to learn to stand for what is right and not be ashamed. They need to learn respect and humility, and the joy of serving one another. These things, along with so many others, are what makes me glad at Odessa Christian School.

Posted September 23, 2010
This is our first year at OCS and I can't say anough about this absolutely amazing and beautiful school! We are so blessed by the Lord to be able to give our son and eventually our daughter a strong academic/biblically-based education. The staff and teachers here at OCS are wonderful, loving & Godly people. We are one big happy family here at OCS & I am so greatful to be a part of that!

Odessa Christian School
19521 Michigan Avenue, Odessa, FL  33556
Last modified Odessa Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Odessa Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top