513 students|Pinellas

Bad
Good

The best school my son could attempt. Unfortunately, he will not attempt this coming year because there were not space for kindergarten. Great schooling and great staff

I love this school because of the teachers, students and parents. I am thrilled my child gets to be a part of it.

Let me just say this - Oldsmar Elementary is a wonderful place. It is truly what a nurturing school environment should be where children are encouraged to grow into creative, socially conscious, open minded life long learners. Our son is in his third year there and he absolutely loves going to school every day. Mr. Feeney the principal is outstanding, enthusiastic, fun, and super creative. The kids love him. He knows all of the kids by name and is always attentive to questions and concerns. The school is very oriented towards involving the family in the child's educational process through reading logs, family activities at school (family camp out night/Trunk or Treat/Grandparents Day Breakfast) . I have heard from the teachers there how much they love going to work at Oldsmar and it shows. The staff seems to really care about the students and about actually helping them learn to question and explore and not just recite facts for a test. I love Oldsmar and everyone there and we could not be happier that we are zoned for this school.

Awesome school - very family oriented - very compassionate. I am so happy I chose Oldsmar elementary for my kids!!!!

Our son has been attending Oldsmar this year (12-13). We love the teachers and everything that he is learning. They have made a positive impact - we are thrilled with them.

i love this school ,because i always feel welcome ,and my childrens are so happy to be there thank you guys for everything and god bless yall for the great job

oldsmar elementary id the best for my childrens .i love the teachers and the principal smith ,and everyone are so good people ,god bless you guys

Fantastic school. My sister went there & my oldest son. My little one will be starting K there soon. The staff still remembers my sister (who is out of college already) and my oldest son (who will be starting high school this year)! They really care about everyone.

Oldsmar Elementary is the best, the teachers and children are brilliant. after school clubs are brilliant.

Great staff and a great learning environment for kids

Last modified Oldsmar Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.