438 students|Dade

Bad
Good

I have been going to Crestview for 1 year. I am now going to 6th grade. All i can say is Ms.Allen and Ms.Reid were very very good teachers. They pushed you very hard to succed.The staff was very suckish. Crestview is a very very very very poor school. I <3 U MS.ALLEN AND MS.REID THANKS 4 ALL UR HARD WORK MAKING ME THE BEST I CAN BE!!!! -Christele Voltaire <3

Crestview elementary is a good school there are no bulling at the school i been here since kindergarten-5th grade.The staff and the asst. principal ms.oliver is a very good we always get differents prinicipals each year and they are wonderful principal like Ms.Montilla and the people in the office is very helpful to u.Overall the school is a good school.

Crestview Elementary school is a great school with outstanding professionals who care about the children. We have a new principal and she has made herself very visible as she get to know the students and parents. Ms Baglos is a people person and her leadership is welcome as we initiate some positive changes this year. Parent involvement is a challenge but we are looking forward to improvement and parents taking a active role in their child(ren)education. PTA Parent/Volunteer @ Crestview Elem.

The school is a good school, they have great teachers. The gifted program is good, I think Mrs.Hess is very good with the gifted. I know that Mrs.Dana Lopes is an excellent teacher. I wish she could teach all the children. I sorry DR.Mahji is leaving she is really a great principal. I know that she will make sure who ever take her place is just as great.

This school has been very influential in my child's academic learning. The principal, Dr. Mejia, is the best that anyone could ever ask for. Unfortunately, this is her last year and I hope her replacement can stand in those big shoes. The only complaints that I have are, they need an auditorium/gymnasium and they need smaller class sizes, 12-16 per class. Overall, its the best in North Miami Dade county!!

Last modified Crestview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.