Opa-Locka, FL
Before care: Yes

Delta's Christian School of Excellence 5

Posted July 22, 2012
Our three children attended Delta's Christian School of Excellence. We absolutely loved the school. We were all a great big family. Whai I loved most was how passionate the principal was about teaching. Every child was special. She was always very concerned about the success of every child. I was equally thrilled on how the school trained all of their students to be so well mannered. Delta's has always been outstanding for great academics and teaching of the Bible. If your child is behind, trust me, they will give them help classes to get them caught up. My kids are doing extremely well. I highly recommend this school, to any parent who is serious about a good education and having a well mannered child. A Great school!!

Delta's Christian School of Excellence
111 Nw 183rd Street Suite 100, Opa-Locka, FL  33054
Last modified Delta's Christian School of Excellence is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Delta's Christian School of Excellence Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top