Bad
Good

One of the best schools in miami Florida, there has never been a school in Miami, as life changing as Betesda Christian School. The teachers are God fearing men and women of God who lead by example. Best staff I have ever met, may God bless this school, as he enlarges their territory.

So, far I am satisfied but I wish there would have been more reviews to read about because my main concern is I want him to learn as much as he can. My niece also goes with him but I don't realy know how much they are really learning.

My 3 kids are enrolled in this School. We are very satisfied with our choice.It is christian oriented education. The envoriment is excelent. The principal, the teachers and the staff are real christians and you can notice every day. One of the best part for me is having access to the principal and teachers every day and talk with them about my kids. They listen parents and work with them, even in the financial aspect, they can work with you because is not profit oriented. All the students are like a big family, they are very aware of each other because the facilitie is small. For me that is an advantage, everybody knows my kids, believe me if something happens everybody is gonna know it, That makes me feel secure. I really like BCS.

Last modified Betesda Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-11