Opa-locka, FL

Nathan B. Young Elementary School 4

Posted September 15, 2011
I am a proud mother who children attends and has attened Nathan B Young elemnetary located in Opa Locka Florida!!! Mrs. Ester Butler-Wilson has always been an excellent role model and mentor to my kidz!!! Mrs. Rodriguez, Ms. B, Mrs. Martin are amazing teachers!!!!

Nathan B. Young Elementary School 1

Posted February 26, 2011
nathan B. young cheated in the annual academic bowl because my daughter goes to rainbow park and she was selected for math and she told that their buzzerd was not working and the people did not do nothing about it so they only got 3 points in math.

Nathan B. Young Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
I am a parent. My child had Ms. Rodriguez 2008/2009. Her whole class passed the FCAT. she is there for the kids. My younger son had Ms. B, she's awesome, your child 'WILL' know how to read and understand after these two wonderful teachers. I love them.

Nathan B. Young Elementary School 5

Posted March 16, 2006
nathan b young is a great school and i truly wish that had sixth grade there.The teaching staff is excellent , the office staff is very understanding.

Nathan B. Young Elementary School 5

Posted July 19, 2005
I think that Nathan Young is a great school.I am satisfied with the teaching and leadership of the school.The principal and the teachers are great with the kids. They have open there doors even more to help the kids by starting a tutoring program that has totally helped my son with his reading and academically wise period. I am very pleased with the this school and I give them an A+.

Nathan B. Young Elementary School 4

Posted March 25, 2005

Nathan B. Young Elementary School 3

Posted June 24, 2004

Nathan B. Young Elementary School
14120 Northwest 24th Avenue, Opa-locka, FL  33054
Last modified Nathan B. Young Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nathan B. Young Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top