Opa-locka, FL

Posted March 05, 2015
Our school offers many interesting programs, starting with the IB and magnet as well as world languages. North Dade has also incorporated technology into the many reading and other subjects as well as many pleasant activities that our students . What I love the most about our school is the multicultural diversity that we enjoy. Our students are exposed to different world cultures that teach them tolerance that will be very useful in the working environment.

Posted March 01, 2015
In the next two to three years, North Dade Middle School will be a premier school in Miami-Dade county. North Dade now has a visionary principal that is willing to do what's necessary to lead the school to greatness. The students have the potential to compete with other academically rigorous schools but they just need the right instruction.

Posted February 28, 2015
The school is fun and enjoyable. Though there may be bad moments but the good overlooks it all. I love the teachers(( 3<) Ms.Moening and Mr.Jean) and the students. The school counselors are also very helpful. Even the slightest things, they try their best to fix it and worry about the smallest thing for the students.

Posted February 27, 2015
Mrs.washington,mrs.collins,and all the teachers are great....doing a great job keep it up!They keep us informed on things far as lessons,programs....meetings & smiles....job well done wouldn't change nothing...just keep bringing new things aboard!

Posted February 25, 2015
im a student at north dade middle school and this school is one of my favorite schools. I am a 6th grader at north dade and if i love this school your children and you yourself will love this school and that is a 100% guarantee . My now principal is a strict non-tolerant yet AMAZING Mr.Luggere I have the most amazing teachers also. -K.J

Posted February 25, 2015
It's a good school a new principal means new rules I've gone to north Dade since the six grade and now I am an eight grader and I feel like this school is on it's way of becoming an A school

Posted February 24, 2015
North Dade Middle School is a magnet school and a baccalaureate school. 8th graders can and do take courses for high school credit such as geometry, biology, Spanish, and French. There are also extracurricular activities, such as art and sports, as well as a culture club. The teachers are dedicated, and a student who works hard can get a great education at North Dade.
3 people found this helpful

Posted July 15, 2011
I am a graduate of North Dade Middle School im going to be in the 10th grade this upcoming school year. While i was there for all of my middle school years, the teachers were nice,caring,and trustworthy. Ms.Davis principal of my 6th grade year , Mr.Crawford , Mr.Brown , Mr.Miller & all school securities were helping,and kind ! All though North Dade got moved to the OLD North Miami High my 8th grade year , i still enjoyed the stay. And ican PROUDLY say "I MISS THE DADE" :) !

Posted April 27, 2010
We have great leadership in our Principal and administrators. We are now a certified International Bacculaureate School and a wonderful magnet school with excellent teachers & students. anio

Posted March 24, 2010
As a member of the PTSA for North Dade Middle School--which I might add is Magnet School & an International Bacculaureate School--I am proud to say that great things are happening at NDMS. We have a wonderful Principal coupled with caring Assistant Principals, teachers and staff. Presently, we are striving to become better and better in terms of test scores, school grade, morale, etc. At NDMS, or motto is 'Success Has No Limit!' We have developed a 'Spirit of Excellence', so watch out world....NDMS is a force to be reckoned with! Our students are very special to us as well. Go Thunderbirds!!!!!

1840 Northwest 157th Street, Opa-locka, FL  33054
Last modified North Dade Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Dade Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top