740 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

This school is a Magnet School and as such, I expect the kids to have 2-3 hours of homework each night, but unfortunately, 80% of the time, my 6th grader in this school does not have homework. I have kids in other Magnet Schools so I know how hard they work. The students are not challenged academically. They are so relaxed and laid back. The school has a lot of resources but I am not pleased with the academic standard. Do something Mr. Laguerre!!!

As a student who used to go to this school and now attends a different one, I must say this school is terrible. There are a few teachers who make the experience fun and amazing, but the students and teachers are absolutely out of control. There were fights nearly every single day, false fire drills where a student pulls the alarm and we all have to leave, and even the education differs. At that school, I learned almost nothing that I needed on the Florida State Assessment, many of the teachers were incredibly rude, and when another student had hit me and broken my glasses, the school did almost nothing. I would not recommend this school to anyone and the magnet program is equally as terrible.

Our school offers many interesting programs, starting with the IB and magnet as well as world languages. North Dade has also incorporated technology into the many reading and other subjects as well as many pleasant activities that our students . What I love the most about our school is the multicultural diversity that we enjoy. Our students are exposed to different world cultures that teach them tolerance that will be very useful in the working environment.

In the next two to three years, North Dade Middle School will be a premier school in Miami-Dade county. North Dade now has a visionary principal that is willing to do what's necessary to lead the school to greatness. The students have the potential to compete with other academically rigorous schools but they just need the right instruction.

The school is fun and enjoyable. Though there may be bad moments but the good overlooks it all. I love the teachers(( 3<) Ms.Moening and Mr.Jean) and the students. The school counselors are also very helpful. Even the slightest things, they try their best to fix it and worry about the smallest thing for the students.

Mrs.washington,mrs.collins,and all the teachers are great....doing a great job keep it up!They keep us informed on things far as lessons,programs....meetings & smiles....job well done wouldn't change nothing...just keep bringing new things aboard!

im a student at north dade middle school and this school is one of my favorite schools. I am a 6th grader at north dade and if i love this school your children and you yourself will love this school and that is a 100% guarantee . My now principal is a strict non-tolerant yet AMAZING Mr.Luggere I have the most amazing teachers also. -K.J

It's a good school a new principal means new rules I've gone to north Dade since the six grade and now I am an eight grader and I feel like this school is on it's way of becoming an A school

North Dade Middle School is a magnet school and a baccalaureate school. 8th graders can and do take courses for high school credit such as geometry, biology, Spanish, and French. There are also extracurricular activities, such as art and sports, as well as a culture club. The teachers are dedicated, and a student who works hard can get a great education at North Dade.

I am a graduate of North Dade Middle School im going to be in the 10th grade this upcoming school year. While i was there for all of my middle school years, the teachers were nice,caring,and trustworthy. Ms.Davis principal of my 6th grade year , Mr.Crawford , Mr.Brown , Mr.Miller & all school securities were helping,and kind ! All though North Dade got moved to the OLD North Miami High my 8th grade year , i still enjoyed the stay. And ican PROUDLY say "I MISS THE DADE" :) !

Last modified North Dade Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.