Opa-locka, FL

Posted July 15, 2011
I am a graduate of North Dade Middle School im going to be in the 10th grade this upcoming school year. While i was there for all of my middle school years, the teachers were nice,caring,and trustworthy. Ms.Davis principal of my 6th grade year , Mr.Crawford , Mr.Brown , Mr.Miller & all school securities were helping,and kind ! All though North Dade got moved to the OLD North Miami High my 8th grade year , i still enjoyed the stay. And ican PROUDLY say "I MISS THE DADE" :) !

Posted April 27, 2010
We have great leadership in our Principal and administrators. We are now a certified International Bacculaureate School and a wonderful magnet school with excellent teachers & students. anio

Posted March 24, 2010
As a member of the PTSA for North Dade Middle School--which I might add is Magnet School & an International Bacculaureate School--I am proud to say that great things are happening at NDMS. We have a wonderful Principal coupled with caring Assistant Principals, teachers and staff. Presently, we are striving to become better and better in terms of test scores, school grade, morale, etc. At NDMS, or motto is 'Success Has No Limit!' We have developed a 'Spirit of Excellence', so watch out world....NDMS is a force to be reckoned with! Our students are very special to us as well. Go Thunderbirds!!!!!

Posted June 24, 2009
im a student at northdade i will be going to the 8th grade.i will like to say on the behalf of northdade that it is a wonderful school even dough its test scores are not threw the roof its still very wonderful school.its not the test that make northdade wat it is it's the student.and by that i really mean that northdade has improved alot im not gone write this review how were the best school in the world because were not but were not the worse.and the teachers or amazing and they do not only teach us they get involve with us.northdade is nothing to me but a big family with issues like every other family and the world.and every body need to look a past how northdade use to be and how it is now and it's amazing.northdade.

Posted May 23, 2009

North Dade Middle School 2

Posted May 08, 2009

Posted February 20, 2009

Posted February 05, 2009
Mr. Crawford & Mr. Baker are very professional and caring, school staff is very nice. Teachers need more communication with student and parents with teachers.

Posted January 05, 2009
This school being under its new principal has been better and getting way better safer and educational for the students

Posted October 09, 2008
To start I graduated a year ago I know Ms. Prado and Mr. Jarrell, and I agree those are teachers(even though it takes a while to notice). Now I say from extreme experience that the environment in this school is no environment any child should be put in. I don t know if the school just as bad as I left it but, in my stay in this school I seen the unimaginable. Now I can surly tell you a child will change when he goes to this school. It would be difficult for a child to concentrate with drugs, gangs and danger all around him. Now the administration and some students could pretend and tell you its not there but it sure is. Iam not exaggerating this school is in the ghetto and exposes you to things.So you should think twice before coming to this school.

North Dade Middle School
1840 Northwest 157th Street, Opa-locka, FL  33054
Last modified North Dade Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Dade Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top