396 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted April 11, 2016
My child was in our local school, in what was supposed to be a gifted class. I review and go over my child’s school work and homework daily. She wasn’t being challenged and was losing interest. She started at CML after the winter break and is doing great. Once again she comes home to share what she has learned.

N Dade Center For Modern Language
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted April 11, 2016
Ms Egan has been great, she allowed my daughter to adjust to the change and keeps in up to date with what is going on with her in class.

Posted September 06, 2015
I love this school! Great school my children are very happy and safe since the first day

Posted March 22, 2015
Great communication between teachers, staff and parents, all for the best of the student. Best decision made.

N Dade Center For Modern Language 4

Posted December 08, 2014
CML is a great school. They keep the kids and and safe. The environment and welcoming aspect is great. My son tested in last year for 1st grade and he is doing great. The only reason I don't give them a 5, is because they need more after school activities for the students. The chess program was very limited this year. overall so far so good.

Posted April 02, 2014
My son is presently at N. Dade CML and my daughter is now at one of the best Middle Schools in the state much due to the excellent preparation that she received at CML. Both of my children were at private schools and I took them out when I got the news that they were accepted. It is a safe, well run machine! I love how the administrators and teachers push the envelope for student learning and an environment of challenges. Kudos to a great start for my babies! I am forever indebted to N. Dade Center for Modern Languages.

Posted October 30, 2012
Absolutely love this school, wish I would have started her in 1st grade....However, she started last year for 3rd grade....academics are at the top, teachers are exceptional.....My daughter loves school more than ever now..the school is filled with activities etc....any concerns the principal is ALWAYS available....my daughter has always excelled in her academics, but this school really challenges your child to his/her full potential...excellent school, teachers and adminstrator!!!!!

Posted April 19, 2012
Coming from a private school, this was the best school I could have selected for my children. The faculty, staff and administration are knowledgeable, and always accessible. The curriculum is outstanding. Most of CML's students are placed in advanced courses in middle school, and are able to take AP and Dual courses in high school. An outstanding school and unforgettable experience!

Posted April 18, 2012
I am working at CML for 9 years. The teachers are excellent and outstanding who really care, great leadership and a quality eduction. This is an A school for many years, thanks to our teachers, students and staff members. This school is a blessing in our community, it is comparable with a private school. Xiomara Martinez

Posted September 15, 2011
I attended CML in the early 90's and I can attest to the schools greatness. I have since graduated from the University of Florida and I credit the discipline instilled in me at such a young age by teachers, such as Mrs. Miller, Mrs. Turner, Mrs. Brown, Mr. Nu ez, and Mrs. Sweeny, helped me tremendously. Good luck with the new school Dr. Castaigne and thank you so much for the memories. CML was truly a blessing!

N Dade Center For Modern Language
1840 Northwest 157th Street, Opa-locka, FL  33054
Last modified N Dade Center For Modern Language is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.