Orange City, FL
After care: No
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Thank you all for your feedback.
May 25, 2012

Posted June 18, 2014
This is the most dedicated group of teachers I have seen in a long time. I love that my kids are actually exited to go to school everyday. I have seen significant change in their behavior and they love it there.

Sunshine State School of Leadership 1

Posted April 05, 2013
Three of the five star reviews were posted on the same day, the day students use classtime to make these reviews for extra credit. The other reviews are just the teachers and the principal trying to make there school look good. You learn nothing from this school even one of the five star reviews tells you that themself stating, "they dont fail kids because they dont believe that any kid deserves to fail at all." They give you assignments well below your grade level that's why nobody fails. All this school cares about is there money and status, and needs to be shut down.

Posted October 04, 2012
First off I want to say that Sunshine State School of Leadership is about Leadership, and Empowering our students to be their own success story . We Model the Way, by showing our students how to be successful in all they do. We Inspire a Shared Vision our students can become anything they set their minds to, and they can achieve their goals by working hard on their school work, their character, and their leadership skills. We Challenge the students to challenge the process, , and most of all challenge themselves to believe they can accomplish all their goals. WE don t give up on our students. We help them along to forge ahead with strength in mind and self worth they can do all that is expected of them in their education and make their future goals possible. We Enable our students to become mentors to their peers. We are there for them every step of the way, and these student s of ours earn their grades. We Encourage the Heart of our students to believe in themselves and let them know they are not alone on this educational journey. We believe in our students and this is why they are not LEFT BEHIND! WE are moving forward, and so are our students! Mrs.K.Franzen

Posted September 28, 2012
This School is 100% better than public school . they dont throw things at you and rush you to turn it in they work at your pace and take there time with you so you know what your doing and understand. before you talk about anybody else check your self and your kids to make sure that you have things straight . i recommend this school more than public school. and they dont fail kids because they dont believe that any kid deserves to fail at all . they give kids scholarships because of course they want kids to have a good future and to be somebody . we might not have many things but the teachers go out of there way to make sure we have all the nesscary things for school and of course you wil have to pay for your book and other supplies cause this is a private school. i enjoy this school way more then public school they treat everybody with respect an equaly.

Posted September 28, 2012
Sunshine state school of Leadership is an excellent school. I would recommend all kids to come here. They help you and push you to do your absolute best. Before i came to this school i was doing bad because if i didnt understand something my public school teachers would hessitate to help me understand but in this school they would sit with me and help me as long as they need to. So now i am getting better grades and understanding all the work they ask me to do and even helping my fellow class mates. i appreciate this school and all the staff in this school. If it wasnt for them i either would be struggling in public school or a high school drop out. This school has helped many kids they help them finish school, go to college and find the leader in them they they probly would not have found if not for this school. They teach us to stand up for what we believe in and be diffrent go to college get our education and have a great career and a great life. This school is excellent and everything they do is for the well being of the students. If your trying to bring this school down its just because you know this school is above and better than any other school your children can go to.

Posted September 28, 2012
I am a student that attends Sunshine State School of Leadership and I think this school has and continues improving students academically, mentally, and emotionally. This is my first year attending Sunshine State and I'm already seeing a change in my self-esteem and I also have seen a BIG improvement in my grades. The work that I'm receiving is allowing me to be challenged and also allowing me to put my opinion and thought into the work I'm being given. The teachers here at Sunshine State are able to give more one on one time with the students which help the students have a better understanding of what they (students) are being taught. While I was attending public school the work that was given to me was just taught one day and then based on whatever I know plus whatever the teacher gave us, which means that we were on our own doing all the work with little help, now at Sunshine State the teachers give us work that will challenge the students as well as giving us more one on one attention to be able to understand more on what was given to us. I highly recommend this school to parents that want to see their children succeed, as well as see their students self-esteem improve.

Posted October 07, 2011
I THINK THIS IS A GREAT PROGRAM. WHETHER THE PROGRAM HAS THE EQUIPMENT OR CORRECT AMOUNT OF BOOKS, OR THE PROPER AMOUNT OF TEACHERS DOESNT MATTER THE POINT IS THAT THE PROGRAM IS A GREAT WAY TO ENCOURAGE YOUNG STUDENTS TO DO WHATS RIGHT AND GIVE THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS IN LIFE. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND I WOULDNT PAY ANY ATTENTION TO NEGATIVE COMMENTS BECAUSE AS WE ALL KNOW THEY COME FROM NEGATIVE THOUGHTS!

Sunshine State School of Leadership 1

Posted March 30, 2011
This school or might I say a family daycare. They don't even have school equipment or books necessary for the student to do their assignment. The state needs to look at this scam of a program. How can say that they offer special programs when they only have 3 teachers in the whole school. There is more that I can post but I will do that at another posting..

Posted March 23, 2011
Great school, I love it. The school has great ethics and they work very hard with their kids. Leadership and emotional Intelligence are very important in today s society; children learn these characteristics for anyone to have. I love to see my child display positive behavior

Posted March 23, 2011
Great school, I have two kids attending this school my children are happy with the school and have shown significant change in academics as well as maturity

Sunshine State School of Leadership
2405 East Graves Avenue, Orange City, FL  32763
Last modified Sunshine State School of Leadership is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Sunshine State School of Leadership Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top