Posted November 15, 2014
My daughter has attended Oakleaf Village Elementary since Kindergarten and she loves it! Mrs.Stevens was her Kindergarten teacher. You can feel the warmth and positive vibes between the children and staff. Love this school!

Posted August 19, 2014
Amazing! Kindergarten was smooth sailing with Ms. Robbins. She is wonderful and my child thoroughly enjoyed...loved school.

Posted June 05, 2013
Can't say enough how great this school is. Kids are very well disciplined and motivated to do their best! Thanks to the wonderful, hard working, patient and appropriately strict faculty who not only encourage good manners but also able to bring out the best in every child. The school adheres to high standards of education under the leadership of an excellent and dedicated principal.

Posted April 26, 2013
I can not say enough about how pleased I have been with the education my children have received at OVE. I love the teachers and staff, they are always so friendly and helpful. Bringing my kids here from a private school, I was very nervous how this school would compare, but it has more than exceeded my expectations. My kids love going to school here, they love their teachers, and all their resource classes. It is a big school, but with a small school feel. The principal and vice-principal are very involved with the students on a daily basis, which I think is great, and I know my kids love. I look forward to having my kindergartener and first grader here for several years to come. Thank you OVE for caring so much about your students and for giving my children such a great education.

Posted April 08, 2013
I am so thankful for the experiences my two daugthers have had at OVE. My oldest started there in first grade for the school's inaugural year. I am sad she is leaving in a couple months to begin middle school! My youngest daugther has been there since Kindergarten and is in third grade this year. All the teachers have been excellent in educating the students on a very high level, preparing them for FCAT, and really giving them the tools they need to be self-sufficient students as they progress through the educational system. The resource teachers are absolutely top-notch. They begin using instruments and reading music in 3rd grade with the awesome music teacher. There is chorus and a percussion ensemble. They learn typing skills and how to make power point presentations in technology. They've made art work worthy of framing and decorating my home in art class. The prinicipals are always available and down in the trenches helping in the lunchroom and directing traffic during drop off / pick up times. I am so thankful that we moved to this community for this school. I feel OVE has giving my girls a great foundation for a lifetime of success!

Posted November 17, 2010
This is a great school. Teachers of my two girls have always encouraged them to strive hard and be the best in what they do and also enjoy what they do. I make sure that I try to get involvement with my girls school academically and their extra curriculum classes. I remember one of my child was having difficult time with one of classes. I had meeting with teacher and child at the same time, the teacher was very helpful to assist my child in understanding every aspect of the subject. I definitely recommend that we not just rely on the teacher to teach our child but we also need to get involved in teaching our child in order for them to excel academically.

Posted September 25, 2010
my child has been at this school for 4 years. the principal is fantastic and almost every teacher is excellent. if your child is gifted, you are lucky, the teacher here is amazing. there are many extra curriculars that your child can choose to participate in and the teachers that are in charge of those are dedicated and very good. this school is a BIG school but it's easy to get to know everyone and they really work with the individual child.

Oakleaf Village Elementary School 2

Posted August 23, 2010
Good location BAD direction the school is great for normal academic kids if you have a ESE child this is by far the worst place to send them. This is a school that will pass your child and not actually teach them. Watch out if you have a ESE child. BAD BAD

Posted April 14, 2010
My daughter has been at this school since it opened last year when she was in Kindergarten. She is now in 1st grade and is thriving under the excellent care she received under her Kindergarten and 1st grade teachers. My daughter has received academic achievement certificates in both Kindergarten and 1st grade and that is due to the excellent education she's received so far at this school.

Posted January 22, 2010

Oakleaf Village Elementary School
410 Oakleaf Village Parkway, Orange Park, FL  32065
Last modified Oakleaf Village Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oakleaf Village Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top