Orange Park, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted April 02, 2014
Center Academy is the best school in Orange Park. Excellent, caring educators, competent staff, progress in every subject. If your child is struggling, I urge you to contact Orange Park Center Academy. McKay Scholarships accepted. Sliding scale tuition.

Posted December 10, 2012
My daughter is about to graduate from Center Academy, it has been an incredible experience for her. The public school system wasn't working for her, she was just part of a crowd. No one cared if she succeeded. At Center Academy they really care. They have worked with her and found the way she learns best. I will never forget her first report card when she came to me with tears in her eyes and announced that she LEARNED, it was amazing to see that light back in her eyes. The single best decision I made as a parent was to send my daughter to Center Academy!!!

Posted December 06, 2012
My son has Asperger's Syndrome, and the public shool system's strategy for this "square peg" was to hammer him into that round hole as hard as it could. At Center Academy, they changed the shape of the hole. Since he began attending school there this year, he is the happiest and most engaged he has ever been. Center's professional, responsive staff works with him academically and has created a safe, warm social environment. For the first time in his life, he doesn't dread going to school, and his performance has improved dramatically. I love Center Academy.

Posted December 05, 2012
My son started 9th grade here after being in public school all his life. He has done so much better since making the switch. He is so much happier and learning more of the things he is interested in along with the basic. It's no longer the battle it use to be each morning to get him ready to go. Thank you for providing a place he feels secure in.

Posted July 11, 2010
07-12-2010 After looking at about 4 schools for my sons, I found Center Academy, located in Orange Park, Florida. It is the perfect school that offers everything and anything my kids may need, they build the fundamental skills they need to lead productive, successful lives, An extensive staff of highly trained specialists who work with students in small group sessions, A curriculum individualized to each student s needs and strengths, and a calm and nurturing environment highly supportive of students academic, social and emotional growth. Mary Dodd Jacksonville, Florida

Center Academy - Orange Park 4

Posted June 29, 2010
Center Academy has provided my son with an opportunity to grow emotionally while advancing academically. The environment is supportive with excellent leadership. Although he is acadmeically talented, his emotional immaturity kept him from reaching his social and academic goals. Now he is blossoming and is succeeding at a college level with dual enrollment.

Posted June 28, 2010
My son has attended Center Academy since the seventh grade - he will be a senior in the fall of 2010. Justin had a hard time in the local public school, and no matter how hard I tried, he never seemed to get the help he needed to succeed. I looked into the private schools in my area, and chose Center Academy. I am so glad I did! The change in him after the move was immediately apparent. He began to succeed, and his self esteem improved. The teachers and staff have helped him immensely! I have the utmost respect for and confidence in every person at Center Academy. I can never thank them enough for the support and help in my child's success in school.

Posted June 24, 2010
I have a son who has attended Center Academy in Orange Park for the last 2 (08-09, 09-10) years. Next year he will graduate from Center Academy. Stephen has done exceptionally well with the program provided at Center Academy. His grades are really good, the staff is excellent to work with. He has related very well with students and enjoys the competitive challenges during recess. As a former county school employee, I can see that the staff from the receptionist, teachers and director really cares about each individual student and all their needs. This is not just a school for academics, this school helps in all areas of a student s life skills needed for success. Getting students involved and socially accepted into a classroom can be a big concern for any students progress. At Center Academy, this is done with little to no effort as it seems like a natural process. Would I recommend YES!

Center Academy - Orange Park
2171 Kingsley Ave, Orange Park, FL  32073
Last modified Center Academy - Orange Park is a Private school that serves grades 6-12
Center Academy - Orange Park Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top