Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

My husband and I went and had a meeting with Mrs. Carter in regards to enrolling my daughter (who has autism) in the 2015-2016 school year. As soon as we sat down she asked for the IEP and she looked over it. As soon as she went thru it she started with rude, offending, and disrespectful comments towards mine and my husbands parenting since we are "young" parents (mid 20's).I was VERY offended by everything she said to the point that I had to tell her my husband and I are great parents and that I was very offended by what she said and grabbed the IEP and left. She just sat there and shrugged her shoulders. I NEVER in my life have felt so disrespected. Very disappointed beings I was told so many great things about this school but after that my daughter will not be attending there. Not sure if she was having a bad day or what set her off but if she treats parents like the way she did us I could only imagine how she handles the kids!

Last modified Lighthouse Christian School Orange Park is a Private school that serves grades 1-12