Orange Park Christian Academy 0

Posted December 28, 2007
We removed our child from here 2 1/2 years ago because of declining teacher quality and administration problems. My child attended this school 10 years and had all hopes of graduating from here.

Posted August 08, 2007
I have had children in this school one from PK4 through 8th and another from 2nd through 11th grade. I have watched this school go from a wonderful school to one who has failed both the parents and students. It is so sad to see what was once such a respected school decline. I have moved my children and only wish I had done so last year. The new person brought in last year did not help at all and again parent were left out of the loop. I hope it will get back on track with qualified teachers and administration.

Posted July 12, 2006
Our child has attented OPCA since K-5.Entering the 5TH grade this year our child continues to grow in mind and spirit and maintains a grade of 100 in Bible and is A B honor roll student. Our child maintains very high scores on the SATs and is a Florida Junior Society Student.This has been a very safe and secure school. Yes, there have been internal problems, that are changing and all new teachers have been hired with the exception of maybe two or three and those two or three are superb teachers and wonderful christians.The parents are becoming more involved this has never been mandatory at OPCA ,like other schools that require parents to donate x amount of hours maybe it should be. The school has undergone some face lift this summer.Christian love and education remain the priority at this school.God has heard our prayers. Praise be to God.

Orange Park Christian Academy 5

Posted July 12, 2006
- a administrator
Completely new leadership in place with a completely new committment to excellence. No first year teachers either, all have at least four years experience teaching. And for the first time the school will have its own school board comprised of staff and parents.

Posted May 19, 2006

Orange Park Christian Academy 5

Posted May 16, 2006
OPCA has been great for the past several years. This past year has been different. Problems from the sponsoring church down have made parents flee in droves. The teachers have support but the administration does not.

Orange Park Christian Academy 0

Posted April 25, 2006
O.K. for elementary, but I would talk to parents of high schoolers before enrolling in secondary.

Posted March 10, 2006

Posted January 11, 2006
My child attended OPCA in 9th and 10th grade. My child loved the school but I did not. I did not feel the academics were where they needed to be and they fell short of what they promoted. The sports program was in bad shape. They had limited sports to offer for various ages such as junior high--junior varsity--varsity.

Posted November 21, 2005

Orange Park Christian Academy
1324 Kingsley Avenue, Orange Park, FL  32073
Last modified Orange Park Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Orange Park Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top