477 students|Clay

Bad
Good

My son attends this school and we love it great teachers n staff very thankful he was able to start school in such a wonderful school.

My daughter is a special needs student at montclair . I can say without a doubt that the leadership of Mr Miller and his wonderfull staff has set my daughter on a pathway to success! My husband and I thought the school would be a bad idea because of the long daily commute but now that we see how wonderfully are daughter is being taught by the special needs team we understand no distance is to great to enjoy the benefits of a loving caring school environment! Thank you for being the best hands down school for my daughter! Mr Miller keep up the positive and wonderful work that you do! God bless Mrs Clack

Fantastic school, wonderful atmosphere. Extremely hands-on teachers and faculty, structured with positive reenforcement and a great anti-bullying atmosphere. Can't speak any higher of the environment Mr. Miller has created at this school. Best principal since Mr. Thompson. Faculty members have worked hard at providing dozens of activities and UBS for all children, as well. Consistently and A school, couldn't be happier here.

Montclair Elementary is consistently an A school. My son has been going here since K and will continue until 6th grade. We wouldn't have it any other way! My family had an opportunity to relocate but Tyler's education with Montclair was too important. We love Montclair Elementary School, Mr Miller and all of the teachers and staff.

This is an A rated school. My two children have attended MCE based on their high level of academics and all around structure. Overall, the teachers and expecially the principal are quite to put it bluntly; awesome. They really care about your children's education, health and well-being. Their maintenance and cafeteria staff are awesome and very friendly as well. Although the school is not yet fully diversified within the teaching realm, there are a few wonderful, wonderful teachers like Mrs.Cathy Bodenweber, Mrs. Robbin WIlliams, to name a few who should be commended for their professionalism and expertise in their craft. These teaches genuinely care for your children's growth, education and well-being. Overall, this is an "A" rated school in many elements as a parent's point of view. The only issue I would like to see improve is that the school hire teachers with different nationalities and ethnicities.

Great School!! :) I am using this website to get info on schools out of state per i will be moving and looked up the School i love so much that i send my kids to. I Zone my children out of the school they should go to for them to attend this school! The teachers, principal, and staff is very friendly, helpful, and i am taken back at the results showing here! The other schools near by show a better rating yet i wouldnt change the kids school if i was not moving out of state! Reading is made fun, Art is set up online where you can see your kids art, I will miss montclair so much!

My son moved to Monte Clair at the end of the year. He passed where he was sure to fail just by the love and support that Mr. Coyle brought to the class room. I am greatful to have my son retern there this year for first grade.

I have friends with children in private schools in the area, and they are jealous of the education my children receive at Montclair! It is a top-notch school and I highly recommend it!

Montclair is a Wonderful school - with all of the family atmosphere a small neighborhood school offers, and the quality education of a 21st century model school. I feel that my child is in excellent hands during the day, and is being very well prepared for the big wide world. Parent involvement is encouraged, and the whole family gets involved with extra events. In the 4 years we've been there, there have been No bullying problems. All the kids get along and respect one another. I couldn't ask for a better experience for my child and my family!

This school is great. Parents are really involved and for the most part teachers are wonderful. On the down side, they do not have much in the way of extracurricular activities and they just got rid of music in exchange for art. I personally believe we should have both!

Last modified Montclair Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.