3, 5, 7-12
Orange Park, FL

Seven Bridges School 5

Posted December 09, 2013
Seven Bridge School prepared my son for College. He attended Seven Briges from 7 grade to graduation. Now he is taking a full class load and is mostly a AB student with one or two C's at SJRSC. He is majoring in Computer Web Building and Design. This is his dream. Public school(Clay County)gave up on my child and put him in the EMH program(Educational Mentally Handicap)which meant he wouldn't get a real high school diploma, They didn't ever try to mainstream him into regular classes. Seven Bridges School gave us hope but mostly my Son received an EDUCATION. I can not thank the teachers and the founder of Seven Bridges for there time, support, wisdom, and love they showed my son. This is a great school and I recomment them with great admiration and appreciation. I am a parent that would not accept that my child could not go to College or graduate. I supported my son and Seven Bridges thoughout his high school years. Thank you very much for making my dream come true but mostly my son's Dream of going to College a reality. Seven Brides is the Best School Ever. I only wish I found this school sooner. Thank you so much Nancy, Cindy and all the teachers at Seven Bridges School

Seven Bridges School 1

Posted August 09, 2013
seven bridges school I would be very cautious especially if you want your student prepared for college. Curriculum is lacking and expectations are low. Lots of promises are made and very few ever happen.

Seven Bridges School 5

Posted February 06, 2008

Seven Bridges School
402 Loring Ave, Orange Park, FL  32073
Last modified Seven Bridges School is a Private school that serves grades 3, 5, 7-12
Seven Bridges School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top