Posted February 23, 2015
We love our school!!! From the outstanding teachers to the great play yard, the care, love, commitment from all the staff. Conveniently located and safe.

Posted February 23, 2015
Excellent school. I chose it based on the recommendations by my elementary school teaching friends, who said they knew St. Vincent's kids coming in because they were always prepared for kindergarten. It has a warm family feeling and I happily sent all three of my children here. Excellent communication by the director. Field trips are great, from the post office to the zoo. The children are loved and cared for while they learn through play. Hours are flexible, location is ideal, I'd recommend it to anyone. The only warning I can possibly give is to register early because space fills up fast!

Posted January 11, 2011
I love this school! My son has made great friends here and the teachers are awesome!

St. Vincent's Anglican Academy
1515 Edgewater Drive, Orlando, FL  32804
(407) 843-1997
Last modified St. Vincent's Anglican Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
St. Vincent's Anglican Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top