Growing Together Academy 1

Posted June 02, 2014
This school has great teachers. The professionalism of the administrative staff is lacking. There is a great turnover rate of teachers that come and go. I would not recommend this school to anyone. I have even personal caught the owner in multiple lies. If you can not be truthful about the care of my child, then we no longer need to trust you with their care.

Growing Together Academy 5

Posted June 11, 2012
It is a great experience for your child we attend to the school since they were the pre-school only and we keep our children there know that they private school, they are very concern of the well being of the children and the have an advance curriculum.

Growing Together Academy 1

Posted June 06, 2012
My child attened Growing Together Academy yr 2011-2012. I was very thankful for the teachers she got. Quite a few situations happend during the school year that where very unplesant. Needless to say my child will not return to this school. I would not recommend it to a dear friend. It saddens me to say that because things could have been avoided if management wasn't so unprofessional.

Growing Together Academy 5

Posted November 06, 2011
I had to drop my daughter from Camelot Elementary, because she was totally lost and sad, her pre-k learning was very unsatistactory for me as a parent that I decided to make a change to Growing Together Academy. This change mark our life between what it was a horror to the best place for our daughter new begining, she was a completely different child, now happy and confident, her teacher Mrs. Martinez is the best. Time enough and pacience to teach is the real key to have happy students, most when this is their first contact with school. The meals at Growing Together are delicious,nutritious and balanced. Their different activities make the kids eager to go everyday to school. I'm so glad that I made the correct move for my daughter happiness and succesful school years to come.

Growing Together Academy
843 Woodbury Rd., Orlando, FL  32828
Last modified Growing Together Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-2
Growing Together Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top