Bad
Good

I truly believe that Growing Together Academy is a terrible school. The management is awful and they are very impolite. I feel that most of the teachers are there to merely get a paycheck. There is no real passion for working with the children. I believe that parents only bring their kids here because of it being a convenience instead of actually caring about their child's education. I honestly recommend not bringing your child here. There are definitely some questionable things going on at this facility. In the afternoon they began to mix children between the ages of 1-12 years old on a very tiny playground. Which is very scary because your small child can easily be trampled over by larger children. The lesson plans being taught to the children are very basic. There is no effort put into them. You want your child to go to school and have a fun and interesting lesson everyday. But frankly, your child will not receive that here. The children have the same worksheets every week. I believe that a teacher should always want to come up with exciting, new ways to teach but the teachers at GTA have no desire to do so. This also shows the lack of management because they should really be paying attention to their teachers and what they are teaching. The directors are rarely ever at the facility and never invest time into their business. Also another scary thing is that the building is not secured. The double doors to enter the facility are never locked and the second set of doors MAY be locked. So that means that anyone can just walk in. Before you even consider enrolling your child in Growing Together Academy, please do your research and go to another childcare facility.

My child has bern there since VPK, know he is in 3rd grade, I am very please with the curriculum and the service. Most of the staff during the morning hours has been 3 or more years, the teachers are very professional as well as the administration, most of the students have stay at the school, we all know each other and there is a lot of community involvement, I am a very happy parent.

This school has great teachers. The professionalism of the administrative staff is lacking. There is a great turnover rate of teachers that come and go. I would not recommend this school to anyone. I have even personal caught the owner in multiple lies. If you can not be truthful about the care of my child, then we no longer need to trust you with their care.

It is a great experience for your child we attend to the school since they were the pre-school only and we keep our children there know that they private school, they are very concern of the well being of the children and the have an advance curriculum.

I am very satisfied with my child's progress in Kindergarten. Even they offer me to continue his education in 1st. grade, they need to have highly qualified teachers for their program. They were a lot of changes with their previous K teacher and the new one. Very unprofessional and dont' seems to know anything about the Kindergarten. She is very sweet but only that.

My child attened Growing Together Academy yr 2011-2012. I was very thankful for the teachers she got. Quite a few situations happend during the school year that where very unplesant. Needless to say my child will not return to this school. I would not recommend it to a dear friend. It saddens me to say that because things could have been avoided if management wasn't so unprofessional.

I had to drop my daughter from Camelot Elementary, because she was totally lost and sad, her pre-k learning was very unsatistactory for me as a parent that I decided to make a change to Growing Together Academy. This change mark our life between what it was a horror to the best place for our daughter new begining, she was a completely different child, now happy and confident, her teacher Mrs. Martinez is the best. Time enough and pacience to teach is the real key to have happy students, most when this is their first contact with school. The meals at Growing Together are delicious,nutritious and balanced. Their different activities make the kids eager to go everyday to school. I'm so glad that I made the correct move for my daughter happiness and succesful school years to come.

Last modified Growing Together Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-2